Spring 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san is so stupid xD but I can't help laughing.

And once this madness is over, the ED starts with a calm and innocent song ^^" wut ?

Anyway, 10 minutes spent just having fun. No regrets.

And the award for best loli of 2014 goes to.. Shiro!

I really like the artstyle, let's see where the plot goes. I love the siblings' OPness. I want to see them defeat some king or something. Maybe even the god of the world.

Regardless this might be one of my favorites if it has more Shiro being cute like that.

Finally Mahouka is airing! And what's more 26 ep! As a reader of the Light Novel, I couldn't be happier! :D

For those who are wondering about the "incest" between the siblings,

There will be no incest between the two, so far in the loght novels, there wasn't, and there is a good explanation as for why it will probably never happen.

Also, I liked a lot how they animated the magic effect and the fights, and seeing how much action we will get with this serie, this is very good!

PS : Yeah, Tatsuya is a real badass. Maybe even too much! x)

And the award for best loli of 2014 goes to.. Shiro!

I really like the artstyle, let's see where the plot goes. I love the siblings' OPness. I want to see them defeat some king or something. Maybe even the god of the world.

Regardless this might be one of my favorites if it has more Shiro being cute like that.

Shiro Have A Bro-Con xD And Sora Have A Sis-Con xD Good Pair Hhahaha

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka

It's..

IT'S...

SO CUTE

76p4PPv.jpg

Definitely going to keep watching and it's already on my favorites.

It's kind of on pair with Non Non Biyori and Kiniro Mosaic although a different setting and feel. 

Nonetheless it seems like it'll be a decent SoL. I saw several characters with school uniforms in the OP so I'm hoping there's a school setting too mixed with the café.

Chino is so adorable! And I hope there's some shoujo-ai undertones along the way.

Can't wait for next week

I'm so much watching Daimidaler. This is beyond sane levels of stupidity, which automatically makes it fabulous. Hotblooded OP, giant robots, penguins with huge bulges as enemies, boobs everywhere. What else do you need?

I literally thought the same, so much awesomeness + oppai= win. Definitely one of my favorites so far. The OP gets me worked up.

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka

It's..

IT'S...

SO CUTE

76p4PPv.jpg

Definitely going to keep watching and it's already on my favorites.

It's kind of on pair with Non Non Biyori and Kiniro Mosaic although a different setting and feel. 

Nonetheless it seems like it'll be a decent SoL. I saw several characters with school uniforms in the OP so I'm hoping there's a school setting too mixed with the café.

Chino is so adorable! And I hope there's some shoujo-ai undertones along the way.

Can't wait for next week

Is That Anime Full Of Lolis? 

Is That Anime Full Of Lolis? 

Well there's only 3 female characters so far. One of which is definitely a loli. The others are on the fence.

But there's going to be more characters introduced in the next ep and they all seem to be lolis so you could say it has a decent amount of lolis.

But it's an SoL so it's going to be like Kiniro Mosaic most likely.

Wel there's only 3 female characters so far. One of which is definitely a loli. The others are on the fence.

But there's going to be more characters introduced in the next ep and they all seem to be lolis so you could say it has a decent amount of lolis.

But it's an SoL so it's going to be like Kiniro Mosaic most likely.

Oh Nice ~!

Ryuugajo nanana no maizoukin :

Finally something that seems decent !

Everything was good but the one thing that made it stand out was :

The pace, YES !

The people who made this know how it's done:  Introducing the thing fast and clean and then  quickly get into the action.

Thank you very much !

And those eyes are nicely drawn ... wow, even the guy's eyes are appealing ... no homo

This season really LOVES ME! 

Watched No Game No Life, i love the animation and the visuals, it is just beautiful to look at. The protagonist is awesome, and Shiro, dat loli <3 she is adorable

Then i watched Black Bullet, there is a loli too, Enju, she is so kawaii and her personality is just epic. Love lolis with twintails and red hair <3

And then i watched Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?, i light hearted comedy, i really enjoyed it it was very cute and funny. The animation is beautiful too.

Next was Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation, it was just hilarious, the protagonist is so funny and perverted lol. I don't mind if it's 15 min. long per episode.

And finally Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara. The first episode was very fast paced witch is actually a good thing, it wasn't 1 second boring, it was entertaining to watch and it is not a normal harem comedy the MC has a special ability so it's uniqe in it's own way.

All in all every of those anime are great especially the first two BB and NGNL because of the awesome lolis. So happy this season (≧▽≦)

Is Gokukoku no Brynhildr worth it?

I am a massive Elfen Lied fan and obviously I was really excited to see this was made by the same author but then I also hear a lot of criticism for it so I'm not sure what to do.

Is it worth watching for those who have seen it?

I can just download and try myself but I felt like asking

Is Gokukoku no Brynhildr worth it?

I am a massive Elfen Lied fan and obviously I was really excited to see this was made by the same author but then I also hear a lot of criticism for it so I'm not sure what to do.

Is it worth watching for those who have seen it?

I can just download and try myself but I felt like asking

I'm not sure, there wasn't too much detail yet in the first episode but i liked the OP. It depends whether you want to try it out or not, you can't always believe criticism until you view it yourself so yeah. I know you never drop anime so i'll probably watch the next couple of episodes and tell you if you should or not. I'm fine with it if it gets really bloody later on.

I'm not sure, there wasn't too much detail yet in the first episode but i liked the OP. It depends whether you want to try it out or not, you can't always believe criticism until you view it yourself so yeah. I know you never drop anime so i'll probably watch the next couple of episodes and tell you if you should or not. I'm fine with it if it gets really bloody later on.

Yeah when I start something I go until the end.

I don't mind depressing stuff and bloodshed. I have Elfen Lied on my top anime of all time so.

Maybe it'll get as depressing as Elfen Lied did. I guess i'll wait for the 2nd ep, see what people say and then judge more from there.