Spring 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

It  doesn't really have a lot of outstanding points other than cute girls dancing and singing.

But somehow i enjoy it more than it's supposed to be enjoyed. And more than anything I enjoy the pairings in it and all the fanfic that derives from that. And I'm not the only one with this opinion.

Well, you're definitely not the only one. Iirc it's one of the best selling shows of last year.

I'm not a fan of pairings and fanfics but I can't refuse some good slice of life.

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara, hmmm I wonder where I've seen this concept before..

To my surprise it was actually better than I expected. There's no wimpy protagonist (at least as far as I saw) which is in itself already a plus. 

Why is Nanami speaking with a weird dialect? I'll never know, but it's okay because it's the same one as Shinobu.

But what I didn't expect the most was

a kiss scene right on the first episode

this might actually be decently entertaining although I can see a harem incoming which will probably ruin everything but let's have hope.

I sense it'll follow the footsteps of TWGOK. 

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara, hmmm I wonder where I've seen this concept before..

To my surprise it was actually better than I expected. There's no wimpy protagonist (at least as far as I saw) which is in itself already a plus. 

Why is Nanami speaking with a weird dialect? I'll never know, but it's okay because it's the same one as Shinobu.

But what I didn't expect the most was

a kiss scene right on the first episode

this might actually be decently entertaining although I can see a harem incoming which will probably ruin everything but let's have hope.

I was reading the manga, and it was funny, although I do remember dropping it for some reason D; I'll watch the anime to see if it entertains me more.

I watched Ishuukan friends (which I already read a bit too xD), and even if I know that it will be a feels trip sometimes, I'm up for it :'c

Haikyuu!! (which, yet again, I'm reading the manga too) is really good! Sundays won't be boring anymore with this new season, and we're not even done with the first week *A*

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara first ep. was pretty good. I did kinda get the Noucome vibes but this has a little bit more seriousness too it compared to when I was watching Noucome. That being said 

when Akane says" I'm sorry I broke your house" I loled a lot. Plus dat kiss scene

:o

That Kiss Scene Is So Cute xD

Well, it's not like that xDD it's more like an unwanted harem than him conquering people.

Hm.. Does he end up "conquering" more than one? And what happens to the girl he "conquered" ?

Try not to spoil too much. I'm probably digging my own grave but I wanted to know.

Hm.. Does he end up "conquering" more than one? And what happens to the girl he "conquered" ?

Try not to spoil too much. I'm probably digging my own grave but I wanted to know.

well he does 'conquer' about 5 or 6 girls but not like TWGOK,he doesnt like this power if i remember right and its more like the girls start approaching him ;d

What happens to the girls? i believe they all live together in a dorm (if thats wat u wanted to know)xD.

well he does 'conquer' about 5 or 6 girls but not like TWGOK,he doesnt like this power if i remember right and its more like the girls start approaching him ;d

What happens to the girls? i believe they all live together in a dorm (if thats wat u wanted to know)xD.

So basically it turns into a harem. Meh, kind of disappointed now but at least the protagonist isn't total crap so it's alright for a romcom.

The animes I watch/plan to watch and started airing recently/will start airing soon and might actually have quite some potential:

There might be some animes I've somehow hadn't heard about, but these are the more decent things I've found.

Meh No Game No Life was alright. I was expecting more from it. I'm glad the brother/sister are kinda badass and have a little thing going on between them ;) The art was good but the coloring bothered me, I didn't enjoy the pinkish hue that was over everything at all.

I liked the coloring a lot.

I though it was a pretty good first episode.

If only the protag got rid of his few shonen moments i'd be even better.

Meh No Game No Life was alright. I was expecting more from it. I'm glad the brother/sister are kinda badass and have a little thing going on between them ;) The art was good but the coloring bothered me, I didn't enjoy the pinkish hue that was over everything at all.

I liked the coloring, mostly because it's different and original. Overall it was alright, i'll probably watch this one through.