Spring 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

I have to agree with you there lol.

These 3-4 minute gag animes (Mahou Shoujo Taisen, Inugami-san to Nekoyama San, etc) are so damn stupid but i can't help but watch them anyways.

You haven't hit rock bottom until you've started watching Puchimas like I am. 

I have to agree with you there lol.

These 3-4 minute gag animes (Mahou Shoujo Taisen, Inugami-san to Nekoyama San, etc) are so damn stupid but i can't help but watch them anyways.

what do you mean by you have to? are my opinions that extravagant? :D

i loved Inferno Cop. best short anime ever

I knew No Game No Life was going to be great.

When Sora and Shiro were appart I laughed my ass off. They're such an awesome pair of siblings.

I like the new girl, she's a little annoying but she's cute in her own way I guess. 

Really looking forward for the next ep. I hope Sora does become the King.

When Sora and Shiro were appart I laughed my ass off. They're such an awesome pair of siblings.

I like the new girl, she's a little annoying but she's cute in her own way I guess. 

same, Sora&Shiro brilliantly fit each other. They go straight into my top3 characters. love how they trust each other. its beautiful

Why is Gochuumon so awesome? 

I thought it'd have a part school setting but it seems like it won't for now. Nonetheless it's still entertaining to see the characters interact

They didn't really introduce all the lolis but I guess Chiya is a good character. I like all of them so far.

Cocoa has a sister complex, well that was a surprise wasn't it?

Really looking forward for the next episode, this is so one of my favorites.

Akuma no Riddle is being a bit of a let down. Despite me loving yuri so much the show has a lot of flaws. The pacing feels horrible, the fight scene in this latest episode was lame to say the least, I didn't even understand how it played out. Haru just somewhat choked the killer and she  passes out? What are these killers made out of? Really disappointing. The characters are all psycho killers, I get that but they also feel unoriginal since they all act like psycho killers which becomes a bit uninteresting to say the least.

The relationship between the 2 main girls is okay I guess but Haru annoys me a bit. And Tokaku was really stupid in this episode with really obvious things. I thought she was a skilled assassin so how did she fall for such lame tricks? Beats me.

Date A Live 2 seems to be getting interesting, I like the twins a lot, paticularly Kaguya, her deredere moments are adorable.

Yuzuru is cute in her own way too, she reminds me of Misaka Imouto a lot with her emotionless speech and behavior.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou is funny, sadly I sense it's not really going to go anywhere but at least it's entertaining. Kawai is really adorable.

Knights of Sidonia is still good, glad to see that the second episode isn't a letdown unlike some others. The Scenery is just plain beautiful and well done. Mushi-shi Zuko Shou is still good, but i don't feel that kind of greatness from the first season. Ping Pong the Animation is surprisingly decent, nothing special but i can keep watching. By the way did anybody here watch Atelier Escha and Logy? How is it? I'd just play the game but damn the gameplay is horrid for me in Atelier games.

So, I'll definitely be following Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou. Nice characters, good slice of life and so far it all happens inside the apartments, which is kind of a change from the school setting.

Mushishi is still the best thing there is this season.

Ping Pong is also a good candidate for being awesome, those first two episodes were extremely solid.

By the way did anybody here watch Atelier Escha and Logy? How is it? I'd just play the game but damn the gameplay is horrid for me in Atelier games.

Thought it was a pretty good looking med-fan slice of life, although the "game" part shows a bit too much. Definitely not exceptional but I really like the colors and the chara-design.

Mahouka's protagonist is wayyyy too overpowered. I love seeing him easily defeating all the cocky people that get hot headed over stupid things.

This show is really awesome,the fight scenes are neat too, I want to see some more action that lasts more than 1 min.

Miyuki annoys me though, I can't deal with her brother complex. There's cute imoutos and there's annoying imoutos.

Overall this is still one of the good ones this season. I'm glad i started it.

Mekakucity Actors is still very confusing. Shaft picked one of the hardest things to animate.

The formula they're using for the episodes is very confusing, or maybe not the formula but the way they're telling the story is still all over the place. i got some of it just because i've already seen all the kagerou project music videos but for those who haven't the anime is still pretty messy. But it's very Shaft like on the other hand. Hopefully they connect it all perfectly and end it with a bang.

And hopefully they animate some of my favorite PVs as well. Though I doubt Outer Science will be animated but still.

come on how can u hate Miyuki xD she's one of the better imouto's out there imo and ofc she'll have a brother complex with having a brother as OP as that ;d

Kagerou project/Mekakucity Actors is always confusing even after reading 20 chapters of the manga i dont understand shit,they randomly go into a past arc,randomly new heroine appears and stuff like that. They also use some terms which makes no sense but i'm guessing all the mysteries will be solved towards the end only

Watch the Kagerou Project music videos. They might be more helpful :P

The manga has the same story as the anime and they're both based on the music videos.

The concept overall is confusing I won't lie though.

And i dislike Miyuki simply because of the way she acts. I don't know she just bugs me. I don't mind imoutos, in fact i like imoutos a lot but she acts like an annoying clingy girlfriend all the time. Maybe it's the fact she addresses her brother with -sama which is an honorific i personally dislike.

Mahouka is cool and all but holy shit the sister is SO fucking annoying, damn she really is ruining the anime for me. This is why i don't like imoutos either, they never shut up. Atleast Shiro in No game no life is awesome. The imouto in mahouka really needs a damn backhand to the face so she can shut up.

Mahouka :

Get rid of the sister and it's a good anime.

She's useless (right now), not attractive at all, badly voiced, is annoying and is into incest.

c-c-c-c-c-ombo.

Watch the Kagerou Project music videos. They might be more helpful :P

The manga has the same story as the anime and they're both based on the music videos.

The concept overall is confusing I won't lie though.

And i dislike Miyuki simply because of the way she acts. I don't know she just bugs me. I don't mind imoutos, in fact i like imoutos a lot but she acts like an annoying clingy girlfriend all the time. Maybe it's the fact she addresses her brother with -sama which is an honorific i personally dislike.

The new episode of Captain Earth was just fantastic. Opened up some new and interesting themes and the OST continues to amaze me. A lot of people like to compare this to Star Driver apparently, but since I haven't watched that anime, Captain Earth is a completely fresh experience for me. In some ways, it reminds me of Eureka Seven, but just slightly. For the most part though, this anime really does deliver an experience that I have little familiarity with, and it's my favorite this season.

Also, Akari Yomatsuri is my favorite girl this season, and the best mahou shoujo hacker ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPb7LiEmjgE

(Uploaded this personally.)