Spring 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Holly crap. I just realized that Nosebleed and Kaguya do NOT have the same avatar. I guess my brain does an auto filter and correction on the image so that they both look the same.

We actually did have the same image but then one was flipped just for the sake of not causing headaches to users. 

Or did we? *dramatic sfx*

In other news.

Kurumi is back. Yesss<3

How much I missed that sadistic look and voice.

Kurumi from Date A Live.

She's the 2nd best girl right after Kotori. Disagreeing with this statement will not go unpunished.

Her character is great. Sadistic girls in general are great. But Kurumi has her own unique appeal.

i see interesting thinking about kotori

And how can you forget to mention her eyes. They are a fetish all on their own.

That is very true. Just one look into those eyes and I feel like that's all my life was build up for.

If there's someone I'd enjoy to be stepped on by, it'd be Kurumi.

Well, I just caught back up with WIXOSS. Plot's getting more interesting now. Also, the level of cruelty has almost reached Madoka-tier with the latest episode. o.O This show's actually getting exciting for once. I'd expect nothing less from the guy directing it. Like with Steins;Gate, he gives a slow build-up in the first half and lets everything loose in the second. Sasuga, Sato Takuya. Okada did a great job writing the plot twist in this episode too.

Just watched the first episode of No Game no Life, Shiro is a awesome  loli oh my god! That apart those two are too close for just siblings, I think this is going to end up in incest.

I'm loving it so much but IMO the ending will be something like... They beat Tet, the true god but then got beat by Steph... Something like that..

anyone seen Hitsugi no Chaika yet? how is it?

I'm watching it it's quite nice... I mean i love Chaika and all but i feel like it's missing something...

ATM the best anime of the season is Bokura wa minna Kawaisou, followed at short range by No Game No Life

Aaand Nisekoi is over.

Well I didn't really expect anything from it since i read the manga but it's still kind of depressing to leave such an opening ending like this.

But judging it's Shaft I can see a season 2 coming up. There's at least an OVA adapting some later chapters so maybe they'll pick up from when new characters are finally introduced if there is ever a season 2.

But despite the ending the adaptation was very faithful, Shaft always adds something special to any adaptation they make and they did it with this as well. It was fun to watch. Let's just hope there's more in the future~

Aaand Nisekoi is over.

Well I didn't really expect anything from it since i read the manga but it's still kind of depressing to leave such an opening ending like this.

But judging it's Shaft I can see a season 2 coming up. There's at least an OVA adapting some later chapters so maybe they'll pick up from when new characters are finally introduced if there is ever a season 2.

But despite the ending the adaptation was very faithful, Shaft always adds something special to any adaptation they make and they did it with this as well. It was fun to watch. Let's just hope there's more in the future~

The manga still ongoing and its very popular so i think it will get a second season in one or 2 year i think

Kurumi from Date A Live.

She's the 2nd best girl right after Kotori. Disagreeing with this statement will not go unpunished.

Her character is great. Sadistic girls in general are great. But Kurumi has her own unique appeal.

I like Kurumi best followed by Kotori (/u\) *hides*~

Kurumi is the only reason I'm watching season two. A few of you folks mentioned S2 is better. It's certainly picking up now, but I thought the first two episodes were absolute disasters. Again, I only held on because of Kurumi!

Damn it. You guys talking about Kurumi is making me want to watch DAL's sequel. Still kinda hesitant though. ._.

I like Kurumi best followed by Kotori (/u\) *hides*~

Kurumi is the only reason I'm watching season two. A few of you folks mentioned S2 is better. It's certainly picking up now, but I thought the first two episodes were absolute disasters. Again, I only held on because of Kurumi!

It'd be the same for me, but I still didn't like the first season enough to watch the sequel. I'm with ya, too. Kurumi is best girl. Kotori is nice, but she's nowhere near as interesting. These people just have weird tastes. (¬‿¬)

Damn it. You guys talking about Kurumi is making me want to watch DAL's sequel. Still kinda hesitant though. ._.

It'd be the same for me, but I still didn't like the first season enough to watch the sequel. I'm with ya, too. Kurumi is best girl. Kotori is nice, but she's nowhere near as interesting. These people just have weird tastes. (¬‿¬)

I like Kurumi so much that I'm willing to put up with a lot of garbage XD~ And cute Fujimiya x Hase avatar (>U<)/!

Is there anything Tatsuya from Mahouka can't do? He's near flawless and from what I heard from the novels he just gets better and better.

The definition of OP ladies and gentlemen.

I don't care what anyone says, Fujimiya needs to leave Hase and go yuri with Saki. I just started disliking Hase's personality in these latest episodes, he's clingy and helpless all the time, it's getting too much for me to enjoy. Made me remove Isshuukan Friends from my top 5 of this season.

Also latest episode of Love Live 2, Eri x Nozomi was very strong with this one. I'm starting to sense the competition won't end this season. Though I hope I'm wrong.

Nico's love moment though <3

So the flag thing is now really a harem huh. Well I didn't expect much out of it.

Though I feel like some characters are really bland. I want to see more of Nanami which is the best girl in there and they keep treating her like a worthless object.

I started following No game No life (i'm a bit late)

I'm really enjoying it, so far the artwork is beautiful and interesting, the plotline is surprisingly interesting.

The characters...so far i like them, all of them, even if i'm fearing a harem-like combat group(no one can take the place of Shiro).

Shiro convinced me to convert myself into the loli church.

The games are fun.

So far i'm satisfied by No Game No Life.

Oh Akuma no riddle, i'll add nothing to you, really, you are a big disapointment, but i'll watch till the end.

I started following No game No life (i'm a bit late)

I'm really enjoying it, so far the artwork is beautiful and interesting, the plotline is surprisingly interesting.

The characters...so far i like them, all of them, even if i'm fearing a harem-like combat group(no one can take the place of Shiro).

Shiro convinced me to convert myself into the loli church.

The games are fun.

So far i'm satisfied by No Game No Life.

Oh Akuma no riddle, i'll add nothing to you, really, you are a big disapointment, but i'll watch till the end.

Welcome brother. We have been expecting you.

Also yeah I also watch akuma no riddle. It looked like it could have been so much more.