The FSN Anime [LS]

Tay

I just finished the first episode of the Fate/Stay Night anime. I thought it was great!! This series gets a really bad rap, but most people admit that it has "really good moments, and bad moments". Has anybody watched it? Want to give me an idea of what to expect?

NOTE: This topic has [LS] notation, meaning light spoilers are to be expected. Read at your own peril!

I just finished the first episode of the Fate/Stay Night anime. I thought it was great!! This series gets a really bad rap, but most people admit that it has "really good moments, and bad moments". Has anybody watched it? Want to give me an idea of what to expect?

NOTE: This topic has [LS] notation, meaning light spoilers are to be expected. Read at your own peril!

It misses out on alot of stuff and explanations, so many says it's lesser compared to the vn and it is. But its not that bad in itself, though some fanboys may say it defiles their beloved F/sn lol.

I actually bought this anime. Still havnt watched it because i never had the time. IM glad because i just started the VN. No more anime before VN's.

That Little Busters anime still makes me cringe when i think about it. never again man, never again

Was the Little Busters anime bad or did it deviate too much from the VN?

hmm, if Little busters was an original anime, I would say it's not so bad, but knowing the original source I say that it does not compare.

Onto the topic in question though, the anime is honestly not too bad, although I dislike the way they mixed the routes somewhat and adding a completely new scene around the end (you'll know it when you get there). But overall I say it's a good start, at least compared to another type moon adaptation that I don't like