Genre?

Tomoya_senpai

Slice of Life is my all time favorite genre. Anything with slice of life in it is something I will pay attention to.

Then there's Romance as a second favorite and then Shoujo-Ai as a favorite sub-genre derived from it.

Horror is also something I am particularly interested in.

So yeah anything with one of these 3 will probably get my attention. The first one will definitely make me check it out though.

Mecha is the genre is most dislike. Not hate, just not a fan of it. Also Yaoi for obvious reasons.

Most things with the mecha tag in it are things I will most likely not check out.

All hail SoL

1340302858594.gif

Oh in such animes I have not really interest for such things. A little secret about me (trough the fact I'm a guy) I like romantic animes. Funny and romantic animes are awesome. With love letters in desks confessions on rooftop and many more. Of course I like ecchi too but love stories are just awesome <3

I usually stay away from otome stuff, there really isn't a reason why I just don't watch it and I don't really want to watch it. I can't really say I hate it though because I haven't really gave it any chance. I rather like supernatural stuff with great story and characters. I like action but I enjoys more relaistic action instead of shounen like action i.e Dragon Ball, Naruto etc. It's not like I hate shounen but I enjoy more realistic combat instead of super powerful energy attacks. Science fiction battles like mecha isn't bad but I prefer a Code Geass R1 feel to it. I also enjoy walking out of an anime feeling some sort of emotional impact, it doesn't need to be a feels trip like Clannad but I should feel something from it and not walk away from it and dismiss the show without a second thought. The only exception tot his rule is comedy since I don't expect it to emotionally impact me.

Genres I like: Romance (the more "pure", the better), action, fantasy, sci-fi,supernatural, martial arts, and can't think of much else.

What I don't like: I raaaaaaarely like a slice of life (exceptions to that are Nichijou, Working! and a few others; things like "we do stuff and stuff is entertainment because we're cute", the all-girls shows that have been really popular these years, are the genre I dislike the most Dx), horror and gore (not my thing, but I have watched a few and come to like them, like Psycho Pass), psychological (not my thing either), yaoi/shounen ai, yuri (it depends, shows like the kiss-crazed Sakura Trick are in this, but things like Sasameki Koto are fine), harem/reverse harem (harems are like love triangles but way more complicated most of the time and tend to end with open endings, and I hate them; I have enjoyed a few harems though, but reverse harems aren't my thing).

I mostly watch action, slice of life, romance, ecchi, mystery, and martial arts. The newest edition for me is sports. Kuroko no Basket and Eyeshield 21 are amazing to me. Its something different from what I normally watch.

But.. But..

Cute girls and.. things.. and..

But even if they're cute, I can't fathom an entire episode of girls doing nothing (in most cases), or talking about random things (I did an extremely extreme effort to watch Lucky Star completely, and I'll never do it again D;). I can't enjoy it just because of the moe :c