Is Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! Worth Reading?

Zenophilious

Just wondering, since I stumbled across it on VNDB and it piqued my interest.  As of now, it's not fully translated, but I know some people here at Fuwa read VNs even if they're not translated yet.  Anyone read it yet?  How good would you say it is?

I'd just like to know, since my internet speed is ~2-3 mb/s, and torrenting anything larger than 1MB takes over a day.

It's worth reading, yes, and it's quite lenghty even if there are a few routes untranslated. If you like romance and combat heroines, give it a try. The last heroine (Miyako) is supposedly being translated, so you can start it and play the other routes while waiting for a "full" patch c:

Thanks for the replies.  Like I said before, I just want to be sure that a VN is good before I fully commit and spend 4-8 hours downloading it  :/  I really gotta look into getting better internet.

Darn, Miyako was the heroine who's route I wanted to do first.  Oh well, I guess I just gotta wait patiently.  I still gotta wait to download it until I'm done building my computer, sadly.  My Parallels virtual hard drive is teeny tiny; I can't cram anything else in there.

The MC's pretty interesting so its worth reading just to see his antics,and some of the scenes are pretty well done too

the sequel even has some animated scenes ;d

but 2 routes of the original arent translated and nearly half of the sequel remains untranslated so if u dont like that u shouldnt bother reading now (it wont be finished anytime soon)

I advice you to read it, and if you like it you should try the sequel: Majikoi S, the original heroines aren't translated but there are some new heroines (I think 5 routes correct me if I'm wrong) that have been translated. Also the third game Majikoi A-1 has Yukie's sister Sayaka translated. Hope you have fun reading

I advice you to read it, and if you like it you should try the sequel: Majikoi S, the original heroines aren't translated but there are some new heroines (I think 5 routes correct me if I'm wrong) that have been translated. Also the third game Majikoi A-1 has Yukie's sister Sayaka translated. Hope you have fun reading

I agree. He should definitely try Majikoi S. So so much better

Personally I think the original wasn't bad at all, I just hated that Chris (One of my two favourites of the original game) didn't get an after story untill S.But besides that I really enjoyed it

Oh no I'm not saying the original ain't bad at all. Considering that I read that one first it was amazing. I'm just saying if you had to choose, pick S <:

• 1 month later...

< 4 of the 5 routes for the new heroines (Tatsuko's route isn't translated.) + 2 side routes >

Any news on the translation? Im really looking forward reading it but i dont want to fall to despair like Dimdito says >.<

Currently the translation of Miyako's route is estimated to be complete by mid to late June of this year with the Agave route being translated soon after.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2060-majikoi-miyako-route-translation-aka-random-talk/page-247#entry103198

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2060-majikoi-miyako-route-translation-aka-random-talk/?view=findpost&p=103261

Currently the translation of Miyako's route is estimated to be complete by mid to late June of this year with the Agave route being translated soon after.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2060-majikoi-miyako-route-translation-aka-random-talk/page-247#entry103198

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2060-majikoi-miyako-route-translation-aka-random-talk/?view=findpost&p=103261

Awesome.  Props on the post linking, by the way, Seath.  I was way too lazy to even do more than a cursory search  ^_^

Make sure to go  with Momoyo first. She may or may not end up being your favorite character but purely plotwise her route is the best and has the best smoothest connection to the Intro. Also, the true route is still untranslated. That is the route that is probably second best story wise. It is about the Itagaki siblings. The blue haired girl you see in VNB. 

Read Majikoi. You will not regret it.

Make sure to go  with Momoyo first. She may or may not end up being your favorite character but purely plotwise her route is the best and has the best smoothest connection to the Intro. Also, the true route is still untranslated. That is the route that is probably second best story wise. It is about the Itagaki siblings. The blue haired girl you see in VNB. 

That achievement goes to Kawakami Kazuko in my book.

Wanko's route alone is worth reading the entire VN, and I can put my life to that statement.