J-RPGs for PS3

neromercer

I already played Tales of Xillia and Graces f and did both platinums (but didn't do 100% on them except for Xillia).

Recently I bought Resonance of Fate and been playing it a lot, great game... after I clear it, I'll probably go for NieR, so... guys, try to recommend me more J-RPGs, preferably individual games (or games that I can play the prequels on emulators, something like Drakengard 3, and play 1 and 2 on PS2).

My list so far is...

-Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - I already have the money for this one

-Demon's Souls - I wonder if I should get physical or just go and buy from PSN

-Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny - I loved the one on Wii, and while this one doesn't have much of "farming", from what I've seen it still looks pretty good

-The Guided Fate Paradox - Looks pretty cool IMO, but I don't really know

-NieR - I listed it before but anyways

-Record of Agarest - There's a package of the 3 games for less than 50 dolars on PSN, so WHY NOT!?

-Ar Tonelico Qoga - They seem like very fun games, and with the release of Ar noSurge, I may as well try to update myself in these and then buy the later.

MIGHT possibly add

-Ni no Kuni

You can also try Record of Agarest series, this series i liked a lot, the generation system is pretty cool and original. There's also the Atelier series but i didn't like these. Althought the series is pretty good it wasn't right for me but you may like it.

I Agree With You ^^ Those Series Is So Awesome ^^

Well for one there's Eternal Sonata. It's on the long side but it has a unique story. And I love the battle system! Also there's Star Ocean The Last Hope. I hear the english dub is bad but it's filled with content. Also, there's Ni No Kuni which got RPG of the year from some sites.

I added the Ar Tonelico series to my list.

I'm quite interested on Ni no Kuni, so I'm downloading the demo, and the Record of Agarest... there's a full package in the PSN Store so I might as well try to buy that and get the 3 in 1.

Eternal Sonata sounds good, one friend recommended it to me, and about Atelier, I'm interested in those but I first want to clear the PS2 ones (I've heard they're very different, so I'm just going to buy the Vita ones and see how they are).

Thanks for the recomms, I'm still open to more ideas :D

How about Valkyria Chronicles? Actually I don't know if that's classified as an RPG or SRPG. Sorry in advance.

I accept anything that's Japanese made and it's an RPG, whether it's an S-RPG or Action J-RPG or anything, as long as it has an J and RPG it's good, and I tried the demo for one Valkyria a few years ago, it was really fun, but I can't remember which one it was.

I recommend these:

- Disgaea 3

- Disgaea 4

- Hyperdimension Neptunia

- Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2.

- Records of Agarest War

- Records of Agarest War Zero

- Records of Agares War 2

- Mugen Souls

- Eternal Sonata

- Star Ocean 4

- Ni no Kuni

- Enchanted Arms

- Rune Factory 

Sure there are more but these are the ones I've played.