Ayakashibito English patch released :)

Zhiroo

Well, it's the first of april. That said, we have indications of it being a reverse april fools... I'm still going to wait 'til tomorrow though.

I'll likely get around to prepatching this soon, if it's possible. Who here is interested in testing that version for bugs?

Also, you misspelled the topic title.

Well, it's the first of april. That said, we have indications of it being a reverse april fools... I'm still going to wait 'til tomorrow though. Torrent here seems to be correct ver: 

I'll likely get around to prepatching this soon, if it's possible. Who here is interested in testing that version for bugs?

Also, you misspelled the topic title.

Thank you for linking it! :) downloading it now!

Downloading the japanese torrent as well, I'm really curious about this one.

I recommend this game to everyone.  Play it and bow before the awesomeness that is Propeller.  Mwahahaha.

I was thinking of picking up Evolimit, but now that this is translated, I guess this'll be my first Propeller VN. Just the fact that the MC is voiced makes me incredibly excited. :D

^ perhaps silly, but... jp locale?

I'm using Locale Emulator.

Are you using  MS Pゴッシク ?

I'm assuming that's the problem. However, I don't have that font in the selection, only MS PGothic - which I thought was the same thing, but apparently not?