Memorable or one of your favorite Anime love confessions.

Okami

I would have to say it's a tie between Kobato and Spice and Wolf.  I can only find the Kobato one with a horrible sub job (obviously major spoilers BTW).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwWbaGaWv7Q

P.S. I don't think I've every despised anything as much as I did rabbits after watching this ending. 

Honorable mentions to ToraDora and Angel Beats. 

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

The confessions that happen on and off from the characters - Haruka, Mitsuki and ... whatever the guy's name was (MC). Especially on episode 12 or 13 when

Haruka confesses and then pushes the MC away.

And I just love how the MC went after Mitsuki and then he made a clear confession to her in the woods.

Some confessions from Manga (totally suggest reading them):

Good Ending:

When both the guy and girl were at the concert, they were jumping and having fun and he was going through is head if he likes her or not then he decided he likes her and he confesses to her and she couldn't hear me so he confesses to her pretty loud. Can't remember what happened after that, but I know ... well won't go there

:P

Kimi no Iru Machi

Eba's confessions to ... man what the hell was the MC's name? uuuuhh ... don't remember. Anyways, she confesses several times but some of those were actually very, very indirectly that you had to stop and think about "why is she supporting him to go after the girl he likes, even though she (Eba) likes him?" .. I don't care what people say, Eba is one unique character that is clearly hard to understand at a times

And I end this with Muv-Luv Alternative. You all know which one it is. Towards the very end. I wasn't really expecting it but it happened and that jerked me hard. Awesome confession, awesome ending, awesome VN.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had to bring a thread about romance back from the brink :P

For me the love confession in Itazura na Kiss was quite memorable. It was probably one of the most harsh rejections I've seen in an anime and occurred in the first episode. Also the fact that the main characters go on to have a relationship far beyond high school makes the dramatic confession that much more memorable.

• 4 months later...