Memorable or one of your favorite Anime love confessions.

Okami

This is one of my favorites:

"I love you. I love you Eita. I've changed since I meat you, Eita. I love you. I can say hello to my classmates when I walk in. I love you. I've made three friends. I love you. I thought I'd never get to see a beach. I love you. Eita... I want to be number one for you, Eita. But if my other option is to be thrown away, I can settle for second. I love you. Even if I'm only thrid or lower, I'll be happy if you just smile for me now and then. I love you. Even if you start to hate me, I'll always love you... Eita... I love you." - Hime (Oreshura)

"Memories of the days we spent with you all will remain with us forever. We've made so many memories that I can't possibly say everything I want about them here. Ever since I entered high school, Senpai, you've been the girl of my dreams. Senpai, do you remember? When I first confessed to you, you quickly rejected me. But when I confessed to you the second time, you said I could remain in love with you. Many things happened after that. We played leap frog together and looked for photobooks of dogs in the library. I was really surprised when you suddenly asked me if I was carrying a girl's swimsuit. We then went to the pool where the Girls Swim Team was having their training, but Tsukahara-senpai got mad at us both. I haven't forgotten any of them. I remember them all. That's why I want to make more memories with you, Senpai. I don't want you to go to England. Haruka, I love you! I REALLY love you!! Please marry me!!! Let's find happiness together, Haruka! With me!" - Tachibana Junichi (Amagami SS Plus - Haruka's Arc)

I know that was kind of long. But I didn't want to cut anything out of it.

For those that don't know, the video is in the spoiler. (Obviously, it contains massive spoilers...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOtBkLYvNI8

I won't say Clannad this time, because that should be ME not Tomoya.

I think I'd have to say Angel Beats.

The MC couldn't hold back his feelings for Tenshi anymore, but at the same time he was afraid that if he confessed she would be obliterated, but said it anyway in the end. I'm not one for crying, but at that moment a tear rolled down my cheek.

Probably Kaoru's confession of love to Aoi in Ai Yori Aoshi... the way that he gradually comes to return her feelings over the course of the series makes it all the more poignant.  I also liked Rin/Asa in Shuffle, haha.

This is one of my favorites:

"I love you. I love you Eita. I've changed since I meat you, Eita. I love you. I can say hello to my classmates when I walk in. I love you. I've made three friends. I love you. I thought I'd never get to see a beach. I love you. Eita... I want to be number one for you, Eita. But if my other option is to be thrown away, I can settle for second. I love you. Even if I'm only thrid or lower, I'll be happy if you just smile for me now and then. I love you. Even if you start to hate me, I'll always love you... Eita... I love you." - Hime (Oreshura)

Did they end together? I didn't want to watch that anime because it screamed "open ending" from the very beginning ;_;

Mine... I can't really think of many ;A; but I'll say Nanatsuiro drops at chapter 12. It wasn't an spectacular confession, but it was really emotive for me (I even have that single chapter saved in my pc to watch it from time to time xD)

Alright I had to browse through my list to remember some of these but.

In Amagami SS most of the confessions are really sweet. My personal favorites are Rihoko's and Sae's.

Rihoko mainly because she's been friends with Junichi forever and in the first season they end up just staying friends, but after that Junichi finally realises his feelings for her and all her efforts to make him notice her pay off. It's really cute.

Sae was mostly because she's adorable and she tried so hard to get him to notice her.

Also Risa Kamizaki because everyone loves a good stalker.

Hachimitsu to Clover 

In the last episode of the first season. After Takemoto went on a long journey to realise what was important to him and understanding that what he really cares about are the ones around him. It felt like the story was near complete, that his character had evolved a lot, and in the very last minutes he just drops this confession on Hagu, despite knowing she did not love him, despite knowing Morita loved her as well, he knew the result and he just went for with with the biggest smile on his face. All he said was "I'm in love with you", but after everything his character went through, and even Hagu's reaction (speechless), I've never seen those words feel so powerful. I've never seen a character go through so much crap and pull this off. Amazing protag!

In FMA: Brotherhood in the last episode

Edward's way ot telling Winry he loves her is priceless. And the way she replies is also priceless. I love this confession after all the stuff that went on in FMA.

Kimi ni Todoke

I'm sorry but this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWvj5wlZb1Q

Followed by this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRTyUGTPLIU

I don't care how cliché this one is. I'm crying just from seeing it again.

Hoshizora no Memoria: Wish upon a shootig star Hisaaki Komomo  route. First part of the "confesstion" (because Komomo is a bit tsun tsun :wub:) when they walk the Yumemizaka hill down and You hold Hisakaki in a princess carry and then they kissed, Than as she ask shyly about being couple with you and the picture of blushing Hisakaki was just moe :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It's not that special... maybe I really like it because I was cheering for this couple since the beginning, I was SOOOO happy, actually, I just watched that scene, I still have a big smile on my face, I'm never going to forget this feeling of satisfaction.

The buildup was so great for that one, considering how much was going on in the anime.

First ones that come to mind are

Shakugan no Shana

And especially Toradora (Taiga's) Loved this one so much, and still do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbuZuQ1BkY0