"Angel Beats!" Apparently Delayed Indefinitely

Rackshen

Considering that only official news where that it was supposed to be released this year I doubt they would bother giving news about it being delayed if it was just for a few months. So if this news is true then it means that it probably won't be released before next year. True I still hope that this is just a troll news or Aprils fools joke.

I'm with batman i can't fully trust when it comes from 3rd parties.

Not saying it isn't legit but all the news are just too vague for me, including the original source.

They could have said something like "Key annouced this, during that on day x x x " at least it makes it more credible. Everything they said had no source directed to Key whatsoever, could have even been a Twitter post, but there was nothing.

Since the official Key website doesn't have anything and if you're saying Key never fools around then i'm going to believe it's 2014 until they actually change it on their website. Or else they're lying to theit fans' faces which i really don't want to believe is true.

EDIT: Ninja'd was answering Amano Sora

It wasn't april fools in Japan yet when the news got out actually. The article I see most people linking to is from march 31. And Key announces important things that date anyway Rewrite was announced on the first of april for example IIRC.

EDIT: Ninja'd was answering Amano Sora

It wasn't april fools in Japan yet when the news got out actually. The article I see most people linking to is from march 31. And Key announces important things that date anyway Rewrite was announced on the first of april for example IIRC.

Wasn't AB planned to be released in parts? Don't delays at least for VNs usually appear quite late, near the release data. But since AB doesn't have such I start to question the real progress. Nevertheless I hope they solve their planning, but the expectations only rises with the wait time.

Well that's it then. If anyone needs me I'll be curled up in the corner crying. You're welcome to join me but you have to provide your own body pillow and comfort food.

Can I join you even true I am crying for a differnt matter? (Like finished watching White Album 2 :'( )