Koiken Otome Translation Project (New Team)

morisummer

Because it's a Japanese VN? Almost all of them suffer from same-face to a certain extent. Usually they hide it by making the characters position their heads slightly differently or something to that effect. I suppose some VNs are worse about it than others and this one has a pretty bad case of the same-face. 

3 hours ago, Decay said:

Because it's a Japanese VN? Almost all of them suffer from same-face to a certain extent. Usually they hide it by making the characters position their heads slightly differently or something to that effect. I suppose some VNs are worse about it than others and this one has a pretty bad case of the same-face. 

A-1 Pictures must be behind this, obviously.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Somehow I missed update from Koiken Otome, so here's the update for this month. The conclusion from the blog post is that the patch was supposed to be released on June 5th, but because one people was banned from IRC and the banned one was very bored so much that he decided to DDoS the server that also host Koiken Otome server, so the people who in charge of QC was need to defend his server for a while and delayed the patch release. Geez, what's wrong with the internet people nowadays, before that we had our admin Tay was got many hate mail in regard of otome and now this. Oh well, guess this is what internet is.

tldr - The patch release delayed because of DDoS attack that attempted by some troll. Hope the team managed to find a way to finished QC as soon as possible.

33 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Somehow I missed update from Koiken Otome, so here's the update for this month. The conclusion from the blog post is that the patch was supposed to be released on June 5th, but because one people was banned from IRC and the banned one was very bored so much that he decided to DDoS the server that also host Koiken Otome server, so the people who in charge of QC was need to defend his server for a while and delayed the patch release. Geez, what's wrong with the internet people nowadays, before that we had our admin Tay was got many hate mail in regard of otome and now this. Oh well, guess this is what internet is.

tldr - The patch release delayed because of DDoS attack that attempted by some troll. Hope the team managed to find a way to finished QC as soon as possible.

This is worst than I thought.

This project is one of the top VN I want to play too. :komari:

• 3 weeks later...