Hi Hi Hellooo

Hikoboshi

Hiiii... I'm not very good with intros at all.

I'm not really sure how long I've been reading VNs for, but it's been a while.

My favorite is probably Saya no Uta, all though I really enjoyed Hoshizora No Memoria a lot.

The only thing I'm currently reading right now is the Milky Holmes PSP game.

Besides being interested in VNs, I'm really into doujin music, particularly of the EDM variety.

I also play a lot of games, most being Monster Hunter.

Anyways... hello.

My favorite is probably Saya no Uta, all though I really enjoyed Hoshizora No Memoria a lot.

Besides being interested in VNs, I'm really into doujin music, particularly of the EDM variety.

Anyways... hello.

Welcome, nice to meet you !

Saya no Uta is my favorite as well ! But I liked just this one ending

where Saya is blooming, and changes the world

. The other two are just depressing…

What does EDM stands for ? Is doujin music kind of indie music ?

Welcome~

Whaat, they are all depressing lol. The last one even more so, that was horrible lol. You disturb me gentleman. Well i guess it was nice to the protag, kinda...

Welcome, nice to meet you !

What does EDM stands for ? Is doujin music kind of indie music ?

That ending was indeed the best... the other two really brought some tears.

EDM stands for electronic dance music, it's an umbrella term for things like House, Drum & Bass, Trance, Techno, Hardcore, Etc..

Doujin music is similar to indie music in the sense that it's self-published.

That ending was indeed the best... the other two really brought some tears.

I think we are on the same line of thought on this one ! I would even go as far to say it was beautiful ! :P

It reminds me of Cthulhu

in the liberation of human kind from moral thoughts

I wish I could find another vn in this kind of universe…

EDM stands for electronic dance music, it's an umbrella term for things like House, Drum & Bass, Trance, Techno, Hardcore, Etc..

Doujin music is similar to indie music in the sense that it's self-published.

Wow it's huge then !

I think we are on the same line of thought on this one ! I would even go as far to say it was beautiful ! :P

It reminds me of Cthulhu

I wish I could find another vn in this kind of universe…

Wow it's huge then !

I wish so, too.

I'm a big fan of guro, but also a big fan of cute things. Sadly, the two don't mix very often..

If you're interested in learning more about doujin music http://comiget.com has a lot of releases on it, all though it hasn't been updated in a while.

Hey, welcome! EDM is, like, the official music style of Russia ;) (jk). Fun stuff in any case.

Visual novels rock. I've never played Saya no Uta, but I want to learn more about it. If you get a chance, post your thoughts about the game -- I'd love to hear 'em : )

Hey, welcome! EDM is, like, the official music style of Russia ;) (jk). Fun stuff in any case.

Visual novels rock. I've never played Saya no Uta, but I want to learn more about it. If you get a chance, post your thoughts about the game -- I'd love to hear 'em : )

I've actually noticed that Russia really really loves Drum and Bass!

Saya no Uta is great as long as you have a strong stomach..

I'd post my thoughts about it, but it's been a few years since I've played it, might be a good excuse to play through it again though!

Anyways... hello.

Welcome to the Fuwanovel forums, I haven't read either of those VN's yet, although I plan to get to Hoshizora No Memoria...sometime :P I don't know if you have tried it, although it is likely, but Katawa Shoujo was pretty awesome imo, and Canvas 2 was a fairly awesome one also.

Welcome to Fuwanovel Hikoboshi

If you have any questions feel free to ask, our members here are very helpful and friendly.

Check our Specific Visual Novels Discussion and enjoy friendly conversations about the games you like. Its a pretty new forum, but our members are amazing and passionate!! ;)

Anyway, I look forward to talking to you,

Welcome again!!

Welcome to the Fuwanovel forums, I haven't read either of those VN's yet, although I plan to get to Hoshizora No Memoria...sometime :P I don't know if you have tried it, although it is likely, but Katawa Shoujo was pretty awesome imo, and Canvas 2 was a fairly awesome one also.

Thank you!

I started Katawa Shoujo, but couldn't really get into it.

Welcome to Fuwanovel Hikoboshi

If you have any questions feel free to ask, our members here are very helpful and friendly.

Check our Specific Visual Novels Discussion and enjoy friendly conversations about the games you like. Its a pretty new forum, but our members are amazing and passionate!! ;)

Anyway, I look forward to talking to you,

Welcome again!!

Thank you thank you!

I will be sure to do so!

I look forward to talking to you as well!

Hiiii... I'm not very good with intros at all. I'm not really sure how long I've been reading VNs for, but it's been a while. My favorite is probably Saya no Uta, all though I really enjoyed Hoshizora No Memoria a lot. The only thing I'm currently reading right now is the Milky Holmes PSP game.Besides being interested in VNs, I'm really into doujin music, particularly of the EDM variety. I also play a lot of games, most being Monster Hunter.Anyways... hello.

Welcome. I am currently playing Saya No Uta. Not that far into yet but I am liking what it seems to be building up to though.

I think we are on the same line of thought on this one ! I would even go as far to say it was beautiful ! :PIt reminds me of Cthulhu

I wish I could find another vn in this kind of universe…Wow it's huge then !

Anything that can be considered like Cthulhu or Lovecraftish gets a play in my book.

Now I want to see a VN where you play as Cthulhu.

I wish so, too.

I'm a big fan of guro, but also a big fan of cute things. Sadly, the two don't mix very often..

If you're interested in learning more about doujin music http://comiget.com has a lot of releases on it, all though it hasn't been updated in a while.

Thank you !

Yeah, they have a tendency to get overboard with gore just for the sake of it. Just like with cute things. But people like them for the same reason they like junk food I guess :) .

Welcome. I am currently playing Saya No Uta. Not that far into yet but I am liking what it seems to be building up to though.

I recall you saying you began playing it on halloween, and you still haven't got through ?!

Anything that can be considered like Cthulhu or Lovecraftish gets a play in my book.

Now I want to see a VN where you play as Cthulhu.

Have you seen the film In the Mouth of Madness with Sam Neil ? If not you should watch it. I dream of a story like this one in a vn format. A story about

the main protagonist discovering what he truly is: a fiction character, and the antagonist being the one writing his story. And the whole "reading these best seller books brings horrors to our reality". This kind of reflexion on the medium at the same time was pretty cool in my book.

Thank you !

Yeah, they have a tendency to get overboard with gore just for the sake of it. Just like with cute things. But people like them for the same reason they like junk food I guess :) .

I recall you saying you began playing it on halloween, and you still haven't got through ?!

Have you seen the film In the Mouth of Madness with Sam Neil ? If not you should watch it. I dream of a story like this one in a vn format. A story about

the main protagonist discovering what he truly is: a fiction character, and the antagonist being the one writing his story. And the whole "reading these best seller books brings horrors to our reality". This kind of reflexion on the medium at the same time was pretty cool in my book.

Something you need to know about me is that besides being into Anime and VNs I am also a very big gamer as well. Before I got into VNs I would usually play video games for about 12 hours, watch anime for 2 hours, and read for about an hour. Now that I play VNs I have had to cut down on the other stuff. I am really bad at finishing stuff I start. There is some anime that I bought from Ohayocon in 2011 that I haven't watched or started watching but haven't finished yet.

No, I have not In The Mouth of Madness. It sounds good though. I will try to watch it when I have time.

Something you need to know about me is that besides being into Anime and VNs I am also a very big gamer as well. Before I got into VNs I would usually play video games for about 12 hours, watch anime for 2 hours, and read for about an hour. Now that I play VNs I have had to cut down on the other stuff. I am really bad at finishing stuff I start. There is some anime that I bought from Ohayocon in 2011 that I haven't watched or started watching but haven't finished yet.

No, I have not In The Mouth of Madness. It sounds good though. I will try to watch it when I have time.

Wow, what a busy schedule ! I guess you don't have much time for sleep :P . I know what you mean though, I still don't have continued Fate/Stay Night because I'm a slowpoke :lol:. Saya no Uta was an exception though, I played it in one sitting !

Wow, what a busy schedule ! I guess you don't have much time for sleep :P . I know what you mean though, I still don't have continued Fate/Stay Night because I'm a slowpoke :lol:. Saya no Uta was an exception though, I played it in one sitting !

I work part time as a dishwasher. I am a night owl so i always stay up all night and sleep in the day.