• Tachibana Marika
    • Tsugumi Seichirou
    • Onodera Haru
    • Kanakura Yui
    • Miyamoto Ruri
    • Paula McCoy
    • Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

I never read Nisekoi and only watched the two seasons of the anime. When I heard it ended I just read the last 5 chapters since people kept telling me that it won't be that good past 100 chapters. That being said knowing that the girl I'm rooting for won just brings me so happy. It's been a while since one of my shipping actually became true....

And wow credit where its due, that last page is amazingly done.

3 hours ago, Jibril said:

I never read Nisekoi and only watched the two seasons of the anime. When I heard it ended I just read the last 5 chapters since people kept telling me that it won't be that good past 100 chapters. That being said knowing that the girl I'm rooting for won just brings me so happy. It's been a while since one of my shipping actually became true....

And wow credit where its due, that last page is amazingly done.

Mate I feel the same way as you do but the Onodera camp are so angry about just how she got the raw end of the deal it's not funny. He didn't let her down badly, but there was no future written for her into the story (just making cakes, even for his wedding.) So many people have said the writing went downhill - and if you track when they consider the writing going downhill, it's about the time it started becoming obvious he was going to end up with Chitoge so no doubt emotion plays more part in my opinion. It's bizarre to me that people expected anything else since it seemed obvious he'd end up with her from Chapter 0. As lovable as Kosaki was, she was never going to be in the running. I'd religiously watch any future animated seasons if they did as the original series is one of my all time favourites.

1 hour ago, ittaku said:

Mate I feel the same way as you do but the Onodera camp are so angry about just how she got the raw end of the deal it's not funny. He didn't let her down badly, but there was no future written for her into the story (just making cakes, even for his wedding.) So many people have said the writing went downhill - and if you track when they consider the writing going downhill, it's about the time it started becoming obvious he was going to end up with Chitoge so no doubt emotion plays more part in my opinion. It's bizarre to me that people expected anything else since it seemed obvious he'd end up with her from Chapter 0. As lovable as Kosaki was, she was never going to be in the running. I'd religiously watch any future animated seasons if they did as the original series is one of my all time favourites.

If you don't care to even look for it, and if you're a Chitoge fan, then of course you'll think this was wonderfully written. Bashing the other side when you show just as much bias towards this incredibly flawed series is kind of the same as the retarded Onodera fans you complain about.

Funny enough I never liked Onodera or Chitoge, so I was NEVER going to win, and of course I knew Chitoge was gonna win from the get go, but I still absolutely hated the way this ended. Not what happened before chapter 185-ish, but everything that came after. I wonder if it's because it's actually because there is something wrong with the way the author wrapped things up?

It essentially boils down to Komi being unable to properly transition Raku from Onodera to Chitoge. If he had done that correctly, I wouldn't have been as upset, but the way it was done just made me so disappointed.

This manga's very foundation worked against it towards the end, and that's where Komi really failed hard.