• Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

Chapter 179

>I'm leaving

>Lulz JK!

>Marriage was a lie

>Everything back to normal

ಠ_ಠ

I know that something developed and Raku is more aware of people's feelings, but god damn it the cop outs with Komi are always so ridiculous.

Also, Yui only telling Raku about the promise girl when "he's ready" is basically like saying "See you in 500 chapters".

Well, at least that's one girl out of the picture, and soon Marika will likely follow :sleep:

Chapter 179

>I'm leaving

>Lulz JK!

>Marriage was a lie

>Everything back to normal

ಠ_ಠ

I know that something developed and Raku is more aware of people's feelings, but god damn it the cop outs with Komi are always so ridiculous.

Also, Yui only telling Raku about the promise girl when "he's ready" is basically like saying "See you in 500 chapters".

Well, at least that's one girl out of the picture, and soon Marika will likely follow :sleep:

Should have known marriage proposals were a lie.

And yeah when Raku is ready I'll be alREADY 6 feet underground.   

Forgot to post after reading again.

I have to say that the characters' rates of recovery from these kinds of incidents are great. Komi's making great use of it, always tapping back to daily life to save Komi from excessive plot progression.

Marika will likely follow, yeah.

Can't wait to be broken hearted.

A very sad day approaches us. 

It sailed for 180 entire chapters, but I am sad to inform you that the SS Marika has sunk in this week's Nisekoi chapter.

We will never forget the efforts of best girl, she will forever be in our hearts as the one who tried their best.

Not even Y-san can save us this time.

Chapter 180

Seeing her take all those pills was tough.

RIP SS Marika.

Now imagine if she actually turned out to be the promise girl. Now that'd be freaking depressing.

And at that time, humanity realized, asking for plot would only bring about sadness and depression.

Welp, we can be sure that Marika will be next to go.

Maybe after 3 chapters of filler that is.

Chapter 180

Seeing her take all those pills was tough.

RIP SS Marika.

Now imagine if she actually turned out to be the promise girl. Now that'd be freaking depressing.

And at that time, humanity realized, asking for plot would only bring about sadness and depression.

Argh... next chapter is going to hurt so much, and I'm not even that big a fan of Marika. I don't know how you ardent SS Marika shippers will take it.

I'm not looking forward to next chapter...

Also, bring back Haru and Fuu-chan already. I miss them...

I have no words for this chapter, honestly.

I can't help but be sorry for Marika.

She knew. She knew but she didn't stop.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH THE PAIN

I can't wait for my feels chapter next week.

Goddamnit Komi don't cop out on this one.

I think something's wrong with the manga at this point, with development happening this fast.

Also,

>a month after incident with Yui

Took you long enough, Raku.

Edit:

I have no words for this chapter, honestly.

What a liar.

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 182

Finally after a 1 week break we get something.
I'm a bit disappointed the entire chapter was just Mikage explaining things (seriously you only needed a few pages for this setting to be explained) but at least we now know what's going on with Marika.
And I think we can all agree her mother is trash.
I know everything will go well because it's freaking Nisekoi, but I'm still worried for Marika's safety.

I'm saddened the discussion of this chapter on reddit is plagued with Chitoge fanboys going "See how Chitoge knocked some sense into him?! Best grill!" Because that's TOTALLY what the chapter was about and she's totally not doing what basically every single character would have done anyway (you could really pick and chose anyone, all of them have given Raku life advice before because Raku is clueless on everything).

If there's a problem with any fandom, it's waifu wars.

I wonder if one day I will see the appeal in Chitoge, or Kosaki for that matter.

Ugh... seriously Raku... get your ass in gear already. Since when have you ever thought about doing something, just do it already.

But seriously, Marika is just getting better and better on my list. Can't wait 'til next week.

Am I the only one who thinks it'd be awesome of Raku took his whole 'family' and crashed the wedding?

I can imagine that or him making some deal with her mom in order to keep her family name standing somehow since that's what her mom cares for the most.

Alternatively, maybe we'll see a change of heart in her mom and she'll get along with Marika, kind of like Chitoge and her mom.

Or maybe Raku marries Marika and everyone lives happily ever after. :Kappa:

Alternatively, maybe we'll see a change of heart in her mom and she'll get along with Marika, kind of like Chitoge and her mom.

Or maybe Raku marries Marika and everyone lives happily ever after. :Kappa:

For once, I want trashy parents to remain trashy. I don't want them to have a sudden change of heart just to further the plot

What? A situation where Raku actually make the all important decision? Is that even possible. I'd totally support it of it happened!

I'm still laughing over the person who thought that Yui was smothering Raku to death a few chapters ago. That would have been an even more surprising ending than Ichigo 100%.

definitely wasn't me...

But, in defense I was quite skeptical of it. I thought that perhaps Yui went mad or something...

I wonder if one day I will see the appeal in Chitoge, or Kosaki for that matter.

:kosame:

Anyway, damn. Not really disappointed. I love how we're getting all these plot chapters. I guess Komi finally stopped popping the pills.

The current plot-filled chapters had me and my friends thinking if this was still Nisekoi. It reminds me of the first time I've read it. I love how I'm feeling that same feeling again.

Anyway, wtf Mamamarika. You should take care of your pretty daughter more. Damned lineage problems.

Looking forward to the next chapters. I hope this doesn't end up being half-assed.

I never thought the day would come, but I actually managed to find raws for the Marika newlywed bonus chapter.

Of course I didn't pass on the opportunity to translate it so here it is.

I would say out of all the extra chapters, this one is the best if not for setting alone.

I just couldn't help but smile as I read that.