• Tachibana Marika
    • Tsugumi Seichirou
    • Onodera Haru
    • Kanakura Yui
    • Miyamoto Ruri
    • Paula McCoy
    • Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

They should do a crossover with one of the popular JUMP series.

Just imagine a Gintama x Nisekoi crossover. Though it'll never happen it'd still be pretty fun.

Also I'll probably update the first post with another rant about Nisekoi. A more updated version obviously.

I voted for chitoge.. I like her. I must say that i really don't care who ends up with Raku but Chitoge likes her so for chitoge, i'll be rooting for them. And for the win, i kinda like their story. It makes me curious. I mean just like what they said-- Chitoge and Raku, they are the complete opposite of each other. There are so many spices in their story.. They fight, forgive each other then make up and it goes on and on.

Actually, my curiosity for their story is what makes me continue to read Nisekoi. Teheee..  

Damn fillers, curse you! I seriously thought reading that was a waste of my time, I decided my future already, it's not really that hard you know?

After last week's chapter i really didn't expect anything from Nisekoi considering once a filler starts you'll only see a normal chapter 2 months later. Welcome to Komi Naoshi's story telling.

So I was watching Nisekoi and now that it has come to an end I'd like to read the manga. Where should I start from?

The anime ended in chapter 50 so you can continue from there of you want. They didn't skip any important chapters either so you won't miss anything.

Also just found out Nisekoi is getting a PSP game!

Could it be a vn? So far they only announced it's a game but if it's a vn i will explode.

The anime ended in chapter 50 so you can continue from there of you want. They didn't skip any important chapters either so you won't miss anything.

Also just found out Nisekoi is getting a PSP game!

Could it be a vn? So far they only announced it's a game but if it's a vn i will explode.

Thanks.

It'd be awesome if it were a VN so that you could choose whoever you want ^^ (Mari-sama I'm going for you!) Though I don't think it'll be translated anytime soon (or maybe it will)

I haven't read a manga, but I just finished watching Anime and my favorite girl is Tsugumi and after her Chitgoe I don't like Marika much and I don't like Onodera at all. True I know that Ichijou won't end up with Tsugumi, it is obvious that he will end up with either Chitgoe or Onodera.

PS: I have one question that is not really related to this topic, but is related to Nisekoi so I will just ask it here.

Does anyone know if a longer version of song in after credits of ep5 exist, and if yes how do I find it?

This one (Not a spoiler YouTube):

What i really miss is another arc with Haru. She hasn't appeared ever since her first major character development. I want to see her deredere momemts~

She made a cameo when Raku was sick but that's about it.

And i don't believe there's a longer version of that song Okami.

If there is maybe it's in the official OST single so you have to wait for that

I hope a Nisekoi VN is made, i'd Chitoge the fuck out of that game. I'm a bit annoyed at how the Anime ended, but, i'm hoping it's going to come back for another season, it was enjoyable, and really funny at times, Raku could use a bit of a smack on the head though, he's a bit dense at times.

I hope a Nisekoi VN is made, i'd Chitoge the fuck out of that game. I'm a bit annoyed at how the Anime ended, but, i'm hoping it's going to come back for another season, it was enjoyable, and really funny at times, Raku could use a bit of a smack on the head though, he's a bit dense at times.

A bit dense? You're underestimating his skills.

I made a topic about the "vn" if you want to check it out.

Who's fuu-chan again? Haru's friend?

and we already had Marika's arc,probably not gonna have one anytime soon ;d

Yeah Fuu-chan is Haru's friend who had like 1 or 2 lines in the pool cleaning chapter.

She also had some appearances during Haru's first arc.

Nisekoi's ending will obviously revolve around Fuu-chan. Fuu-chan is god. She saved the magical girls in an alternative timeline.

When did we have Marika's arc? It was ages ago when her friend came. We haven't had a Marika arc in forever.