• Tachibana Marika
    • Tsugumi Seichirou
    • Onodera Haru
    • Kanakura Yui
    • Miyamoto Ruri
    • Paula McCoy
    • Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't think he and Onodera look well together, they barely talk and they always get awkward and the reason they like each other is pretty retarded to say the least given the amount of time they actually spend together and bond in the present.

But Chitoge as a character annoys me a lot so it makes me hard to root for her, I prefer Onodera's bashfullness to Chitoge's tsundereness.

This evens things out for me and makes it hard to pick one of the two.

As far as relationships go Raku and Chitoge suit each other much better.

As far as character goes, Onodera is cuter than Chitoge (imo)

But my favorite character out of all is Marika.

This is an intense internal struggle.

Only character I don't care for is Yui. She can go fall in a  hole for all I care.

I don't think he and Onodera look well together, they barely talk and they always get awkward and the reason they like each other is pretty retarded to say the least given the amount of time they actually spend together and bond in the present.

But Chitoge as a character annoys me a lot so it makes me hard to root for her, I prefer Onodera's bashfullness to Chitoge's tsundereness.

This evens things out for me and makes it hard to pick one of the two.

As far as relationships go Raku and Chitoge suit each other much better.

As far as character goes, Onodera is cuter than Chitoge (imo)

But my favorite character out of all is Marika.

This is an intense internal struggle.

Only character I don't care for is Yui. She can go fall in a  hole for all I care.

Ahahaha oh god, Yui is such a ballache.

I like Marika quite a bit too in all honesty, I mean she went the whole 10 or so years dedicating herself to being perfect for him, that's some serious love right there, also her dad is hilarious. xD

Ahhh, I like the look of Onodera don't get me wrong, but i'm all for the Tsunderes, especially blonde ones (Which is pretty much every Tsundere ever), I just think Chitoge and Ichijou have really good chemistry.

I think that the girl being Marika is almost impossible, Raku doesn't have that bad of a taste (no offense NB :P).

Heresy! BURN THE HERETIC!

Well truth be told I also don't believe it's Marika either despite her being my favorite character. She's clearly a character made for either comic relief, filler or just to help the general plot progress, not to revolve around her. She's usually always in the background.

I think the whole series is playing cleverly on the audience though. It's not a matter of "Who" it was in the promise, it's more of "Who everyone bloody hopes it is".

I agree it's really boiled down to that at this point. This author really likes to toy with his audience.

At this point Chitoge has the lead because she knows the phrase "Zawze in love" which none of the other girls know about.

That is LITERALLY the only thing giving her the advantage on who the promise girl is. But there can still be some massive ass pull out of nowhere. Given what we've seen in the series by now it wouldn't surprise me anymore.

At this point Chitoge has the lead because she knows the phrase "Zawze in love" which none of the other girls know about.

That is LITERALLY the only thing giving her the advantage on who the promise girl is. But there can still be some massive ass pull out of nowhere. Given what we've seen in the series by now it wouldn't surprise me anymore.

I literally couldn't agree with you more on this point. It's the only thing that sort of makes me think it's her. 

And yet another filler graces us. *sigh* don't know what i expected to be honest but dropping where it was at is kind of mean. I bet they're just going to go back to everyday life as if nothing happened.

I still think it's gonna end like TLR.

God no. Have some faith.

In TLR it's kind of acceptable because harem/ecchi, but a romance like Nisekoi no please.

Man u have no idea how happy i am to find this thread, i dont know why but in most other places there is so much hate for nisekoi that it makes me feel sick.

Back on topic... i get the feeling that the author will be under so much pressure in the end that he might just choose a harem ending like TLR. Although im personally more interested to find out how the relationship with the chosen one progresses rather than finding out who he chooses since that is something barely any romance manga ever touches.

oh and chitoge for the win!!