• Tachibana Marika
    • Tsugumi Seichirou
    • Onodera Haru
    • Kanakura Yui
    • Miyamoto Ruri
    • Paula McCoy
    • Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

Straightforward girls are the best! I love how she's all clingy. Onodera is cute indeed, I just wish she did something, if she did I'd like her a bit more although she's my thrid favorite (right after her imouto) Chitoge is pretty much the same as Onodera right now because she is aware of her feelings. Sure she still behaves like a tsundere but she's much more self aware. Same thing with Tsugumi. And I bet even Haru will be like that in the next chapters (she hated Raku a few chapters back just like Chitoge did).

So Marika is the only one in the bunch doing something. That's why all my love goes for her ~

The thing with Nisekoi is even in the latest chapter (116) you'll still be in the same situation since nothing develops at all (with the exception of Haru being introduced in his harem, but it's just another girl) everything always stays in the same stalemate. There was only a little progression regarding the main plot which was the book's story but after that nothing happened. That's my biggest issue with Nisekoi. 

But it's also such a guilty pleasure since I know despite its massive flaws I am still enjoying it.

Great now I need more Nisekoi.. and there isn't any.. 

Straightforward girls are the best! I love how she's all clingy. Onodera is cute indeed, I just wish she did something, if she did I'd like her a bit more although she's my thrid favorite (right after her imouto) Chitoge is pretty much the same as Onodera right now because she is aware of her feelings. Sure she still behaves like a tsundere but she's much more self aware. Same thing with Tsugumi. And I bet even Haru will be like that in the next chapters (she hated Raku a few chapters back just like Chitoge did).

So Marika is the only one in the bunch doing something. That's why all my love goes for her ~

The thing with Nisekoi is even in the latest chapter (116) you'll still be in the same situation since nothing develops at all (with the exception of Haru being introduced in his harem, but it's just another girl) everything always stays in the same stalemate. There was only a little progression regarding the main plot which was the book's story but after that nothing happened. That's my biggest issue with Nisekoi. 

But it's also such a guilty pleasure since I know despite its massive flaws I am still enjoying it.

Great now I need more Nisekoi.. and there isn't any.. 

This kinda reminds me of... I's and Ichigo 100%, with the stallemate and the lack of developments ;A; I'll keep enjoying Nisekoi if no male rival appears though (I despise them with a passion).

Also... Poor Tsugumi, I was forgetting about her already x'D I seriously don't think that Raku would end up with her though (at least for now, maybe there's some kinda amazing development between them, that I don't know of, in the next chapters!)

That's the worst thing about ongoing series... When you catch up T-T

I'm glad this isn't shambled drama about infinite relationships like Kimi no iru Machi and it's author related works.

I'm getting out of subject for a bit, but KNIM was an amazing series :') The "infinate" relationships and drama you're talking about is very likely to happen irl, so naturally it will play a huge role in the story itself! If you read Suzuka, you would know that this is the author's style. So no bashing on my beloved Seo-sensei <3

Now back to Nisekoi, the Weiss Schwarz TD is coming out tommorow in Japan and I'm geting my box the week after. I WANT TO PULL THE CHITOGE SEIYUU SIGNED CARD ;3;

I don't believe Raku can end up with any of the girls outside of Onodera or Chitoge. Which always saddens me.

Nisekoi was the first manga I seriously got into. Now i'm experiencing the pain of waiting for chapters for the first time too. Not fun.

I feel your pain xD Also, Nisekoi has an insane amount of unnecessary chapters (e.e) Imagine me waiting 1 month for each chapter of Kaichou wa Maid-sama../me is in denial mode for a couple days every month

I feel your pain xD Also, Nisekoi has an insane amount of unnecessary chapters (e.e) Imagine me waiting 1 month for each chapter of Kaichou wa Maid-sama../me is in denial mode for a couple days every month

Yeah i agree but you also have to consider this is on weekly jump so if there was just main story it'd end in an instant. A lot of fillers are always to be expected.

Some are nice, others are meh. I just wish they'd pick up the childhood promise thing again soon, it hasn't been mentioned in forever now.

I'm getting out of subject for a bit, but KNIM was an amazing series :') The "infinate" relationships and drama you're talking about is very likely to happen irl, so naturally it will play a huge role in the story itself! If you read Suzuka, you would know that this is the author's style. So no bashing on my beloved Seo-sensei <3

Sorry if it felt offensive, I just don't like that author xDD I don't really care (well, this souns offensive too, sorry ;U;) if it depicts "real" relationships, the amount of love triangles/squares/indecisiveness/etc in those manga made me dislike them forever D;

Some are nice, others are meh. I just wish they'd pick up the childhood promise thing again soon, it hasn't been mentioned in forever now.

This made me remember some other manga I've been following D; they've been going on with not many developments for quite a while now u.u

Edit: I'm sorry guys, I have to be the black sheep... Ruri x Raku <333

• 2 weeks later...

The latest chapter (118) introduced a possible "keyholder" which is yui

if so then the 4 keyholders are complete

which then makes Chitoge the promised girl

why?

here ::

• The Pendant was given to Raku before their separation 10 years ago
  • Onodera - she remembers playing with someone with a pendant (which means she isn't the one to give it to him = no the promised girl)
  • Marika - has a picture of her and Raku(wearing the pendant) while kids (same reason as Onodera)
  • Yui -  obviously they didn't separate 10 years ago

there you have it, by the process of elimination Chitoge is the only one left as the "promised girl" (if Yui is a Keyholder, if not there is still another girl) 

I voted for Marika ,but Tsugumi x Raku, coz Marika is mine 

The only reason i don't believe Yui has a key is because Raku actually remembers her face hahaha. But it's a possibility although i'd be disappointed if it were true.

But judging by Marika's face at the end there's something going on for sure with Yui. I knew she was hiding something.

Well, Marika has been secretive since the start, like she knows something else aside what we already know D;

At first I thought it was some illness (she's been shown to have a weak body several times) but after seeing her face in  chapter 118 it's clearly something else.

Will this be the time where the plot in Nisekoi moves forward? They're already halfway through their second year so something should be happening.

The latest chapter (118) introduced a possible "keyholder" which is yui

if so then the 4 keyholders are complete

which then makes Chitoge the promised girl

why?

here ::

• The Pendant was given to Raku before their separation 10 years ago
  • Onodera - she remembers playing with someone with a pendant (which means she isn't the one to give it to him = no the promised girl)
  • Marika - has a picture of her and Raku(wearing the pendant) while kids (same reason as Onodera)
  • Yui -  obviously they didn't separate 10 years ago

there you have it, by the process of elimination Chitoge is the only one left as the "promised girl" (if Yui is a Keyholder, if not there is still another girl) 

I voted for Marika ,but Tsugumi x Raku, coz Marika is mine 

This, actually makes sense. Thank you.

The story seems to make more of an impact if Chitoge turns out to be the one.

Also, I'll vote Fuu-chan for the sake of it.  :D

meh i'll rage if gorilla girl is the one with the key cuz judging from the few flashbacks we had that girl is much moar girly ;d

and anyway it wont be that simple,the author might just go with wat the fans want which is either Marika or Onodera based on rankings :D,Yui would be awesome as well

They wouldn't pick a heroine based on fan polls.  Would be really weird to do that though I wouldn't mind it personally.

But in the original One Shot by the mangaka, Chitoge was in it as main so it's likely the original idea was to have Raku with Chitoge.

I think they're going to have another popularity poll eventually because of Yui.

Chitoge wasnt this dislikable in the one-shot :P and they didnt meet in high-school they more or less grew up together (if i remember right)

anyway yea they probably wont go with fan polls but come on it'd be nice to have a non-generic ending once in a while like Ichigo 100%

and oh yea i wonder how popular Yui would be in a poll,hope they have another one in the coming months

• 3 weeks later...