• Tachibana Marika
    • Tsugumi Seichirou
    • Onodera Haru
    • Kanakura Yui
    • Miyamoto Ruri
    • Paula McCoy
    • Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

Since the Marika ship already departed in which I was aboard of, I definitely prefer Chitoge over Onodera now and hopefully this doesnt run toward a wall or get dropped off as usual. 

How about Onodera getting to date him first and then him getting NTR'd by Chitoge?

You should know that when NTR is involved, I highly approve of it. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 200 / 201

Boy, it only took 200 chapters until he realized it, now that's something else. I think everyone agrees chapter 200 really is showing signs that this manga is heading for its ending.

As for chapter 201... KOMI PLS DON'T INTRODUCE ANOTHER GIRL TO THE HAREM I BEG YOU PLS NO I CANT EVEN.

If this new girl Ricchan does turn out to just be a next Fuu-chan, then I'm all for it. Let the yuri begin!

Also HARU ARC HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chapter 203 (SPOILERS ONLY)

Spoiler

• Haru reveals that she knew Raku was her prince, and the pendant belonged to him for a while.

• Haru: "And back then...I know it was you who helped me. You kept the prince part to yourself because you were afraid what would happen to me. Honestly... how much of a goody-two-shoes are you...? I'm sorry, senpai, for keeping this quiet all this time. The truth is that I wanted to thank you as soon as possible. Instead, I've been mean to you all this time... No more misunderstandings from weird rumors... you are my beloved prince that I have been searching all this time, senpai. So... so senpai...!"

• Haru, however, stopped, and told him that it doesn't mean she likes him, and was actually disappointed to know they're one and the same. She then teased him that a girl's heart isn't that simple.

• Haru: "By the way, I know that you and Kirisaki-senpai are faking your relationship as well."

• Raku: "Whaaat?!"

• Haru: "I didn't get that from my sister, mind you, nor was this secret spread to anyone else, so don't worry. So, take care of my sister, senpai. I won't get mad at you approaching my sister anymore. Or should I say that I have been supporting you? Like back at the aquarium, and around Christmas..."

• The two then went back to the main hall, made the sweets with Kosaki, and took first place.

Few days later:

• Haru told Fuu-chan on what she wants to do in the future thanks to senpai and her sister.

• Haru: "...Actually, there's something I want to clear up with you that I haven't until now..."

• Fuu-chan: "? Okay...?"

• Haru: "I... have always liked...I'm sorry for not telling you. But... I just can't help but to..."

• Fuu-chan was initially flustered by this, but then realized who she was talking about, and praised and comforted her.

Some time later...

• Haru invited Raku out to try her newest creation, and the latter was surprised by the haircut.

• Haru revealed that she'll become a Japanese Confectionery chef, and will be training under a master after graduating high school.

• After being praised by Raku, Haru then told him that she'll someday make something so delicious that'll leave him in regrets and tears. But before she can finish, her bear-panty decided to make yet another appearance thanks to the wind.

Korean scans if you want to see the images

Source: Reddit

My god that hair... Haru why...

Really anti climatic end to the arc as well.

Chapter 204 (SPOILERS ONLY)

Title: Chance

• Tsugumi noted that Paula wants to go to college based on what she wrote from the career path survey, which the latter denied the case and said that school is not a fun place.

• Paula then teased about Tsugumi's future, to be (Raku's) second wife, which still left Tsugumi in denial again. At that point, Claude called Tsugumi in for a mission to spy on Raku and Chitoge's date.

• On the day of the date, Tsugumi started by spying with her binoculars as she wondered if Claude is either being too persistent or stubborn, before switching to a disguise to tail them.

• Initially Tsugumi was happy to see them being happy with each other's company, she eventually started to feel depressed.

• Tsugumi's thought: (What the?! Why am I feeling depressed?! Focus on your mission, focus...!! My mission today is to watch over them...!)

• Tsugumi then notice the two suddenly went to a pretty desolated place, and got flustered thinking about why they would go there. She was debating whether to follow them or not due to work, invading Chitoge's privacy, among others. But decided to go in the end.

• Tsugumi then eavesdropped on Raku and Chitoge's conversation, about how they were surprised to see the Beehive and Shueisha members there, but were relieved that they didn't fight.

• Chitoge and Raku then talked about how their gang members hasn't found out about their relationship, and started to blab about everything regarding them playing fake lovers. Of course, Tsugumi heard everything.

• As the couple was about to leave, Tsugumi showed up and demanded an explanation.

• Raku and Chitoge then explained, and apologized for keeping her out of the loop. Chitoge planned to tell her the truth sooner or later.

• Tsugumi: "Even now I'm having difficulties believing this. I have always believed that you two loved each other from the bottom of your hearts. So there's really nothing going on between you two? You two never though of each other as someone you would love?"

• The questions left Chitoge and Raku embarrassed, but they basically told Tsugumi that they wouldn't be together had it not been for this. Tsugumi then told them that she'll keep this a secret from the glasses.

Back at home:

• Tsugumi was cooking while thinking about all that had happened during the day, and got flustered when she was thinking about how Ichijo Raku got together with "somebody else" would no longer be a problem.

• Paula: "...Oh? So those two aren't really lovers, huh?"

• Tsugumi: "P-P-Paula?! Where did you hear that...(sweat sweat)"

• Tsugumi: "From you just now. You've been grumbling to yourself for a while now. You okay?"

• Tsugumi then explained the situation, and Paula told her that this is Black Tiger's biggest chance.

• Seeing Tsugumi continued to doubt herself, Paula told her that she'll regret it some day if she refuse to be honest about her feelings. Paula then told Tsugumi to come to school tomorrow wearing this, which left Tsugumi blushing.

Korean scans if you want to see the images

Source: Reddit

What the fuck Komi, you're sniping each of the girls one by one. Tsugumi wasn't even relevant anymore and now you give us this, dear lord Nisekoi is really ending.

A quick note:

I've decided to update the thread with spoilers of important chapters for now since we're at a point in Nisekoi where shit's hitting the fan.
Do you guys want me to copy every single chapter spoiler in the future? Spoilers always come out before the manga is even released in Japan so that's why they're useful if you just need your Nisekoi fix.

Chapter 204

Komi sniping all the girls one by one, this is some mlg shit.

I am also shocked it took Tsugumi this long to realize they were in a fake relationship. But tbh, I don't really care much for Tsugumi, she's never felt like main girl material, even though she's super popular on Reddit for whatever mysterious reason. I guess it's my general disdain for tomboy characters that makes me not care as much.

Nonetheless, next chapter will probably be RIP Tsugumi. #TsugumiFansOnSuicideWatch.

Was nice to see Paula alive at least. 

Overall the series feels like it's rushing to get all the obstacles out which really makes it seem like it's heading towards the end. It's strange because the Nisekoi manga is still selling pretty well so there's no reason to rush it THIS much. I appreciate Komi finally delivering plot, but I don't know if this is the best way to go about it.

There's also the possibility he's rushing this to have time for a huge arc focusing on Chitoge and Onodera and the locket, in which case I guess it's not so bad. But if he's rushing it because Shounen Jump told him to, then we're in for disappointment.

uhm.. is there a actually a chance that raku will end up with other girl beside chitoge ?, i stopped reading this manga because i thought it's obvious that raku will end up with her.

isnt the whole point of this manga is about the story between raku and chitoge (peace between mafia and yakuza) ?

i might read it again if i know there's a chance that raku will pick someone else beside the obvious one.

I highly doubt it, especially now that he's realized he likes Chitoge.

I suspect soon he will actually pick her over Onodera, there would be no reason for the manga to make him realize his feelings only to then go back to Onodera. Also this manga has always been about Chitoge to begin with.

1 hour ago, Nosebleed said:

I highly doubt it, especially now that he's realized he likes Chitoge.

I suspect soon he will actually pick her over Onodera, there would be no reason for the manga to make him realize his feelings only to then go back to Onodera. Also this manga has always been about Chitoge to begin with.

then why does it seems like everyone is still hoping that raku will choose another girl lol ? i just don't get it.

i'm not a fan of chitoge, but rooting for the other girl is pointless IMO.