• Onodera Haru
    • Kanakura Yui
    • Miyamoto Ruri
    • Paula McCoy
    • Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

Nisekoi OVA 3 has been subbed

Oh. My. God.

Both Haru, Paula and our goddess Fuu-chan are in it!

Haru's voice is so godly. I can't. I just can't.

Fuu-chan and Paula also have great voices.

And they adapted the chapter where they go to the public bath and the one where they go to the hot springs to boost. So much fanservice.

Life is great right now.

Though Haru talked with Raku as if they knew each other. (which in the manga they do at the time but in the anime they still haven't met)

I'm guessing the OVA is more of a treat for manga readers rather than for anime watchers.

Chapter 165

Well that was an abrupt change of pace from all the plot progression we've been having... sasuga Nisekoi.

But damn was this chapter cute, was about time they went on a date (in name only). They're as awkward as ever though.

Onodera's charm was in an all time high here.

Also NOOOOOO LOCKET-CHAN!!! WHYYYYY!!!

Chapter 165

Well that was an abrupt change of pace from all the plot progression we've been having... sasuga Nisekoi.

But damn was this chapter cute, was about time they went on a date (in name only). They're as awkward as ever though.

Onodera's charm was in an all time high here.

Also NOOOOOO LOCKET-CHAN!!! WHYYYYY!!!

I'm calling heroine abuse! How dare they throw her away like yesterdays garbage just for the sake of plot?

In all seriousness though, this was indeed a really cute chapter. Blushing Onedera is still kawaii as hell even if her awkwardness gets annoying sometimes.

When I first saw that opening illustrations, my first thought was "This chapter was just made for all those Kosaki fags out there." immediately followed by "Kawaii~  :wafuu: "

I swear if they actually lose the locket forever I'm going to drop this manga... :amane:

Seriously though, why can't they just break the locket at this point... It doesn't make any sense to keep it since they already know what's in it.

I guarantee you rings don't get destroyed easily and taking a locket appart doesn't require a sledge hammer or anything and any certified craftsman can do it.

This is just delaying the inevitable once again.

I swear if they actually lose the locket forever I'm going to drop this manga... :amane:

Seriously though, why can't they just break the locket at this point... It doesn't make any sense to keep it since they already know what's in it.

I guarantee you rings don't get destroyed easily and taking a locket appart doesn't require a sledge hammer or anything and any certified craftsman can do it.

This is just delaying the inevitable once again.

Ugh... I don't even want to think about the mangaka pulling something so ridiculous as throwing away best girl.

I've been wondering that same question for a long time now. The simple answer is plot.

That's the one thing this manga excels at. It get our hopes up and then quickly crushes them. Repeat that about 50 times and you've described Nisekoi in a nutshell.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Haru, you beast! You made everything better again!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo0o0o0ouiu0o0o0io00o!

Kosaki a best, as always. I'd love a little conflict between the past and present, so I do hope Kosaki's actually the one inside.

Inb4 it's Marika.

When I first saw that opening illustrations, my first thought was "This chapter was just made for all those Kosaki fags out there." immediately followed by "Kawaii~  :wafuu: "

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Haru, you beast! You made everything better again!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo0o0o0ouiu0o0o0io00o!

Kosaki a best, as always. I'd love a little conflict between the past and present, so I do hope Kosaki's actually the one inside.

Inb4 it's Marika.

I'm going to gather a bunch of data from Nisekoi, i was wondering if any of you guys have any suggestions or things you think might be fun to note down.

So far i got these planned

How many times there's actual plot

How many times Raku fails to notice the girls' feelings

How many times Marika has been brushed off

How many times Chitoge has falcon punched/drop kicked Raku

How many times Shuu has been obliterated by Ruri

How many times someone almost confessed/got cockblocked

So, after finally catching up on the anime, I watched the third OVA. 

Haru's voice is just so damn kawaii. :wafuu: 

And that's saying something considering my favorite seiyuu is Kana Hanazawa, who ironically enough, voices her sister.

After looking through her previous roles though, she's moved up in my rankings, I love a lot of characters she's voiced/voicing.