• Tsugumi Seichirou
    • Onodera Haru
    • Kanakura Yui
    • Miyamoto Ruri
    • Paula McCoy
    • Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

Isn't it, like, one more year?

Unless they're in junior high, which I don't assume they are.

I'm really sure they are in high school and they are second years aren't they? I mean unless nisekoi is going to continue to uni which I would prefer not to happen... It'll be as long as Naruto if that happens....

I'm really sure they are in high school and they are second years aren't they? I mean unless nisekoi is going to continue to uni which I would prefer not to happen... It'll be as long as Naruto if that happens....

I too am caught up in the manga, and I'm decently sure they gave on all progression about 30 chapters ago when the whole locket fiasco went down.

I dropped the manga for a long....loooong time yet when i came back, basically nothing happened... Mean is what they are to us, the people who have wanted to know what happens.

They should have expected that though, with the genre being harem and romance.

It's a romcom. It was expected to be like this.

Well, I didn't expect it when locket-chan was still in the story...

I can't understand anyone that likes Yui.

She's just like any of the other characters and is just an addition to thicken the plot needlessly (though we needed a  4th key, Yui was a really poor addition).

That's 50% of the reason I dislike her.

The other 50% is because i just hate her personality. She's a mother type, I hate mother types.

Well, I think we can now definitely determine that we have a different taste in the characters we like and so we are not compatible in that case :D ... But it's always nice to discuss that with you ;)

I like her personality, she know what she want and is pretty straightforward without being too bold. But you don't have to agree with me :P ...

But It's really questionable if we needed yet another character. But thats how it is now, so we should simply enjoy it.

>Pretty straightforward

Can not compute, she literally hides most things about how she feels from Raku (like every heroine in Nisekoi aside from Marika ever), she also refuses to tell him about the locket because she's jealous.

Even in the most recent chapters she pretty much was hiding the fact she wasn't feeling well just to put up a front.

I can not compute your tastes at all -_-

I've seen way too many characters like this, they all annoy me to no end.

I wouldn't have as much of a problem if Yui contributed something to the plot. But she doesn't.

I respect your opinion, really ;) but till now I feel different.

But maybe you're are right and I will be also annoyed by these characters one day. But till now it isn't the case and i still prefer this one.

With straightforward I mean that she knows how she feel and are willing to do something for it. If she would even more that way she would just be another Marika...

I think in terms of willing to do something, they all are.

It's just that not all of them have the same methodology.

For me, Marika's methods would win me over.

Constantly seeing how much she likes you is just... ugh.

That still depends on the person though.

They're all equally willing. It's just that others are trying to find a way to do it without Raku noticing their feelings. Which is nigh impossible. Even though they want Raku to actually notice their feelings. Which is now contradicting with the previous idea.

Oh. I can't say the same for Yui, for now.

Oh someone started translating it. 

That took a while.

But... Ichijou-senpai.... really.........?

This is Nisekoi with Raku being ridiculously popular and all the possible mahou shoujo cliches you could ever ask for.

Not sure if this manga is trying to parody off the mahou shoujo genre (which generally follow these footsteps) or if it's actually taking itself seriously.

It seems that it's mostly just parodying the genre, which is fine, it was pretty funny.

But i don't expect great things from this manga.

However, having Onodera as the protagonist is kind of refreshing to be honest.

I like the fact she beats enemies with disgusting food, that's priceless.

The perfect senpai thing is a classic element in these types of manga. I've seen countless series like this.

The manga was annouced to be a spin-off so i expected Raku's role to be different, though I didn't expect him to be Onodera's senpai, that was unexpected.

Of course it feels odd seeing him as a perfect character, but just try to see the manga as a completely different universe, separate from the other series. Try realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard and you can might over it.

The series is drawn by a different person, that's why the artstyle feels a bit unfamiliar.

Seems like most of the roles are still sort of based off of the relationships in Nisekoi.

Ruri is Onodera's familiar

Honda is going to be Marika's familiar (i'm assuming)

Tsugumi is going to be Chitoge's familiar (I'm assuming)

Yui is the queen of the magical girl world.. thing

Shuu is the villain 

Raku is the perfect senpai everyone loves (exaggeration of his current character)

I also can't wait for magical girl Marika (that has a nice ring to it)

I just hope she's not made to look like a villain :(

I can only see this turning into several magical girls trying to win over Raku-senpai..