Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort Translation Project

mdz

I feel like the second translator is a myth. :P

I don't think you understand the stresses from translating 10000 lines a day. This "second translator" is what happened when MDZ's mind split under the pressure. When one MDZ gets tired, he shuts down and the other steps in to bolster the superego.

He needs all the support he can get from us fans right now.

I don't think you understand the stresses from translating 10000 lines a day. This "second translator" is what happened when MDZ's mind split under the pressure. When one MDZ gets tired, he shuts down and the other steps in to bolster the superego.

He needs all the support he can get from us fans right now.

Ten thousand a day, is that correct??

It should be finished in 4 days from that point of view.

I don't have plans of translating Cocoro@Function after I finish this game. But if PullTop [or Latte] releases a new game that I really like the design of, then I'll probably go with that next [if I'm to do another project]. 

KoiRizo does have 18+ content, so I don't see why I'd cut it out. 

Thks for the hard work,btw i have 2 question.will you guys do the cocoro-function vn after finish this project and is this game gonna be 18+(h-scene)

Who needs a real translation when you can have a live play through with my Cocoro@Function! video series? :D

On a more serious note, I look forward to playing this game mdz seeing as I thoroughly enjoyed the aforementioned. Keep it up.

Who needs a real translation when you can have a live playthrough with my Cocoro@Function! video series!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGFIawfV7FwaDee41EB31Jg/playlists

On a more serious note, I look forward to playing this game mdz seeing as I throughly enjoyed the aforementioned. Keep it up.

I think that a lot of people including myself would prefer a real translation and do care for it.

Hey guys, here is a community spotlight video for the Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort project. Thanks for doing this translation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvQ_tMCOfsE&index=3&list=PL_-LbCExDXplJ15EMqiaf30qz4woyICXt

It's not that nobody likes Hijiri, it's just that she's outshone by Mina 'Best Girl', and presumably Asagao. 

But uh, aside from that, I appreciate the Spotlight video. It's really, really, really weird seeing someone commentate about your site though. The name 'MDZ' is plastered everywhere on that site, to the point of it seeming entirely egotistic. 

As an additional supplementary note, KoiRizo's by PullTop Latte, which is a subsidiary of the PullTop parent company. The two companies are really similar in the type of games that they make, albeit from what I can grasp, Latte specializes in college-aged protagonists, whereas PullTop, just high-school aged ones. If we're to consider the level of writing, then it's blatant that the parent company, PullTop's games [KonoSora/CF at the least] are written much simpler. 

It's not that nobody likes Hijiri, it's just that she's outshone by Mina 'Best Girl', and presumably Asagao. 

But uh, aside from that, I appreciate the Spotlight video. It's really, really, really weird seeing someone commentate about your site though. The name 'MDZ' is plastered everywhere on that site, to the point of it seeming entirely egotistic. 

As an additional supplementary note, KoiRizo's by PullTop Latte, which is a subsidiary of the PullTop parent company. The two companies are really similar in the type of games that they make, albeit from what I can grasp, Latte specializes in college-aged protagonists, whereas PullTop, just high-school aged ones. If we're to consider the level of writing, then it's blatant that the parent company, PullTop's games [KonoSora/CF at the least] are written much simpler. 

Good to know! I noticed this game also has a sequel along with the recently announced Cocoro@Function! sequel coming in November. I am excited to snag that when I get there at the beginning of the month for all the goodies.