Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort Translation Project

mdz

I'm glad to see another translator hop on board as well. I'm curious if any editing as been done yet. Either way, really good work so far!

I've seen faster, but they're usually pretty sloppy/inaccurate.

There are currently two editors.

The editing's still a bit behind the translation itself, albeit that's because I'm a bit picky, and I have to manually approve each script prior to its being done. 

http://pastebin.com/QNxWryiX

Is the English-edited version of the first script. It's not final yet. There still has to be a consensus in addressing honorifics, onomatopoeic phrases, and what not. 

As to Nightfall's role, I don't know quite yet. His Japanese is better than mine, so he'll be a huge help on some of the odder lines. He's currently doing Nagisa's route, whatever he handles next, is to his discretion. Unlike me though, he'll be translating at his own pace, so he won't be obligated to meet the 100-line a day, bottomline goal. 

----

As to the other positions, we have all the scripts currently extracted, and ready for subsequent translation. Through the preview video, you can see that we currently have the capability to reverse engineer the scripts back in too. 

We're currently still recruiting for an amount of roles. Check the official recruitment post for additional details. 

Week 9

PJyh7rO.jpg

Images are 100% translated and edited, thanks to our Image Editor & Image Translator. Only problem right now lies with mild positioning errors [which are being fixed]. 

Opening is translated for the most part, in editing/TLC phases. Edited product will take a while. 

Still recruiting editors, translators, and translation checkers. 

Week 9

PJyh7rO.jpg

Images are 100% translated and edited, thanks to our Image Editor & Image Translator. Only problem right now lies with mild positioning errors [which are being fixed]. 

Opening is translated for the most part, in editing/TLC phases. Edited product will take a while. 

Still recruiting editors, translators, and translation checkers. 

I was the one who emailed you about the editor position. That email should have sent. Let me know if you got it, because my email has been having a lot of issues as of late.

Which isn't even including whatever progress the translator for Nagisa's route has made so far!

He's been busy lately, so he actually hasn't really started yet. Which is fine. In any case, he's incredibly helpful as a TLC if anything else. 

i0OVaQF.jpg

The Spring Semester's over for now. So, I'll probably be able to translate more lines a day, albeit, the time that I expend on total translation shouldn't shift too much. It's just simpler to focus on translation when you're not intent on maintaining a 4.0 next to everything else. I'll finish Umi's route by the end of this month, but I'll be taking a break after her route, since I have a trip planned from early July to Mid July. While I'm certain I'll finish days before the trip, I don't think it's in the best interest of fluidity to start Riho's route, then to leave it alone for two weeks. There's also the withdrawal symptom, of changing heroines and what not. [The true reason why Mina was the only heroine translated, most likely]. 

The OP song has been subtitled, and is undergoing additional typesetting changes prior to a YouTube release [and of course, bundled in with the actual game itself]. 

All the images of the game have been translated and image edited. 

Still recruiting exceptional editors, and additional translators. 

Requirements, and abstracts found via: http://mdzanime.me/translations/koisuru-natsu-last-resort/

For editors, please review the supplementary sheets prior to submission.

For translators, if you'd like to waive the formal test, then message me either via Fuwa or the listed email address. This option is only for individuals who have had prior experience, or who are entirely confident.

For all roles of interest, please answer all the questions listed. Your application looks better if it shows that you can exercise both critical reading skills, and courtesy. 

The simplest way to ask a question is via: http://ask.fm/mdzanime

It gives the more common, popular questions more exposure, and there's no character limit. 

There are no plans for a public partial patch for Umi, or any subsequent heroines. 

• 1 month later...