Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort Translation Project

mdz

Hi everyone! JeMhUnTeR here.

I'd like to ask anyone with translation experience to come help us translate images and video typeset texts. Some phrases have been translated already, but there still are some UI texts that need translating and checking. If you can help translate or check phrases, please pm me so I could give you a link to the image spreadsheet.

Currently, 125 of 265 image texts have already been translated. That leaves around a hundred left, since a lot of texts are just repeated. Without translated texts, progress on the image editing part is stalled.

As many have said before me, you are amazingly fast. Be sure not to burn yourself out :). Other than that I just want to say thank you for picking up this visual novel. Every visual novel translated into english directly makes my life better, and the world a better place (not exaggerating). So thank you for the work you are doing for the community! Also your daily updates are amazing! Even if nothing at all has changed or you did just a single line, the fact that I know exactly where the translation is instead of being a mysterious secret hinted at on a website every few months feels amazing. If every translation group was like you my life would be perfect. I honestly don't understand why more groups don't do this. A little communication goes a long way to ease frustrations

Speedy as hell, and with a new translator, it can only go faster! 

Curious though, is this Nightfall person only translating Nagisa's route, or if they finish it quickly/with high quality will they move onto another route?

I'm glad to see another translator hop on board as well. I'm curious if any editing as been done yet. Either way, really good work so far!

21% in 8 weeks is amazing,probably one of the fastest translations i have ever seen.

I've seen faster, but they're usually pretty sloppy/inaccurate.