Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort Translation Project

mdz

Not sure. Character encoding oddness? Hidden messages from deep space?

If you have the time, could you take a couple screenshots and send them to [email protected] with a description of the problem? It'd be much appreciated!

There was an extremely long line at one point that went on to 4 lines and it skipped the 4th one because it was below the screen.  Sadly I don't remember which one it was.  Stuff like that doesn't bother me anymore.  There is a backlog and I utilize it to maximum effectiveness.

I also noticed a few minor typos around when Umi and Soutarou actually get together.

Uhh are you guys gonna release another patch to fix some typos and bugs? I've listed down around 20 of 'em with screenshots but I'm not sure if I should continue since the errors are really minor (for me) but it is still something that can be improved on.

And thank you very much for the patch! I'm really enjoying it so far so thanks for the time and effort from the team.

Not sure what do you mean with "the patchs", but the fandisk has a route for Konami and Yuuhi, so I'm guessing at least those 2 should be "normal" routes.

You can take a look at them in the vndb, I think you have several add on for this game, but surely just for the H scene. I understand why mdz doesn't want to translate those.

https://vndb.org/v13046

Here's the 100% save => http://seiya-saiga.com/save/koirizo.zip

Save Data folder is in - C:\Users\(UserName)\Saved Games\WillPlus\恋する夏のラストリゾート\

Also if you are having Japanese text appearing in umi's route - DON'T apply ANY kind of patches to the game except the english patch and subbed opening patch

Btw i found out that his patch causes the japanese text appearing in umi route

aRn1IRm.png

ndBBNmt.png

The game name in jp is => 恋する夏のラストリゾート

The fan disc name in jp => 恋する夏のラストリゾート ‐SWEETEST SUMMER‐

The Harem naked patch name in jp => 恋する夏のラストリゾート ハーレム・日焼けパッチ