Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort Translation Project

mdz

lzHU9kc.jpg

Clicking the banner links to the project page.

Instructions for applications for all positions found within the listed .pdf. 

Translation progress will be noted on a public spreadsheet. Progress will also be tweeted daily/at time of translation. @mdzanime

Basic Information

The game has 36312 lines. It's a medium length visual novel. It has 5 heroine routes in addition to the common route. 

PcZ4FV0.jpg

The synopsis is as follows: 

Soutarou just manages to pay his school fees by doing part-time jobs. After helping his kouhai Umi and skipping his shift, he was fired from his part-time job and was having problems making ends meet. Umi felt responsible for his present situation and introduced him to a part-time job at a Southern resort. With deep blue skies, clear seas and vibrant vegetation, the place looked exactly like in the travel magazines.
Moreover, he was surrounded by many girls: energetic imouto-like Sango, affectionate tennen ojousama Riho, shy and earnest Shiori, and the kind but also strict manager Nagisa. Arriving at the resort, Umi turned to him and asked him to spend the time there as her boyfriend.

Trailer

Recruiting all positions right now. 

Preview of translation

jijCImG.jpg

CONTACT INFO
Translation Site: http://mdzanime.me/1/1/
Email:[email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>
IRC: Rizon #koirizo

The simplest way to ask a question is via: http://ask.fm/mdzanime

It gives the more common, popular questions more exposure, and there's no character limit. 

Just one question: did you come to Fuwanovel to recruit people as a last resort?

Sorry, I just had to. :P VN looks cute, so good luck!

Between Fuwa and Reddit, this was technically the first of the two posts. So, not quite the last resort. Penultimate resort. Probably. 

woah woah woah first time seeing this VN

IT'S A NEW PULLTOP VN WOOOOO

SWIMSUIT OP WOOOOO

Do you have any image/video editors yet? If not I'd like to apply as main graphics person. I'm currently part of Koiken Otome translation (image/video editor), Fureraba (image editor), and Witch's Garden translation (video editor/kfx subber).

Here are some sample works.

Koiken Otome image edits~

(left: original, right: edited)

vIM7caL.png

ZF7pcn5.png

3KQqdgH.png

LUQruwV.png

oh crap this one's reversed. oh well

7xzpgrx.png

Videos:

Here are some GIF shorts from Witch's Garden's OP that I made. I did the typesetting of romanized/english texts.

You may watch the original opening theme from youtube so you could see which ones are the stuff I added.

7lYl6e4.gif

tU2bMZq.gif

sFArmJ4.gif

kMgjHMu.gif

sSZRDva.gif

BlVLgVN.gif

P5rcBtc.gif

oIJewYt.gif

CB3co3f.gif

H1yi4cJ.gif

6z6NWRk.gif

hofFmWo.gif

And some Aegisub karaoke subtitles...

qayjMCG.gif

AYaV711.gif

I also do signatures and stuff.

Okay. I think that's it. Pardon for overusing GIF clips. I like GIF clips. and imoutos.

I'll be re-sending these through email in a while, I just noticed the pdf thingo wahahahaha // runs

I'll vouch for JeMhUnTeR. He does incredibly high quality work. The only bad thing I have to say about him is that he makes lots of typos. You can't go wrong with him though.

awww morisummer <3

and no those typos were OakloreLogic's edits, not mine (because he didn't have access to the translation spreadsheet when he did them) XD

Honestly, I would have suggested waiting a month or so before starting recruitment on this project... new games are hard to recruit for, because fewer people know about them.  Since it only came out on Friday, I think you'll find very few people even know it exists.

Oh. In that case, JeMhUnTeR is literally perfect. Rumor has it though that he's actually not human.

@Clephas: I don't think that's necessary. There's a lot of people willing to join a project just because they want to do something to contribute to the community. Just about all the recruits in the Koiken Otome project were that way. He can always keep recruiting a month from now anyway, so there's not really much point in waiting.

Honestly, I would have suggested waiting a month or so before starting recruitment on this project... new games are hard to recruit for, because fewer people know about them.  Since it only came out on Friday, I think you'll find very few people even know it exists.

That's fine. I picked up the work with the intent to translate it solo; if others help, then I'll be grateful for it. The game only has about 36.6k lines. I'm planning on doing at least a hundred lines a day, so I won't be moving at an incredibly awful pace. With more help, I'll be able to get it out sooner, though. 

Recruitment for translators will probably remain open until they're filled, though. 

Yaay, we need more moege projects so I finally have something to read in English xD

It's been all "serious" games recently xD

So I'm looking forward to this, I almost checked the HCG set when it released as I do with most new games (since chance for translation is very low so might as well enjoy the CGs xD), but exhentai was down at that time :) So Ill wait for this project xD

Sango kawaiiiiiiiiii

Yaay, we need more moege projects so I finally have something to read in English xD

It's been all "serious" games recently xD

So I'm looking forward to this, I almost checked the HCG set when it released as I do with most new games (since chance for translation is very low so might as well enjoy the CGs xD), but exhentai was down at that time :) So Ill wait for this project xD

Sango kawaiiiiiiiiii