Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort Translation Project

mdz

Hey guys. Thanks for doing this, however it seems I've encountered a bug. For some reason best girl doesn't have a route.

11498-1713389209.jpg

roflmao! Not a bug. It's disappointing though because the game felt short and needed Yuuhi and Konami routes to make it "more complete".

Unfortunately Konami doesn't have a route in this game, and you'll have to get the fandisc version for that. Unfortunately that one doesn't have a translation patch but if you understand a tiny bit of Japanese, you can get by using ITH/Translation Aggregator and understand the story since it's quite easy to follow. 

roflmao! Not a bug. It's disappointing though because the game felt short and needed Yuuhi and Konami routes to make it "more complete".

Unfortunately Konami doesn't have a route in this game, and you'll have to get the fandisc version for that. Unfortunately that one doesn't have a translation patch but if you understand a tiny bit of Japanese, you can get by using ITH/Translation Aggregator and understand the story since it's quite easy to follow. 

Oh, I'm aware. I'm just discreetly voicing my displeasure at Pulltop for continuing the tradition of leaving out the heroines I like best for the fandisc. Happens to me all the time. Most recently perhaps in Princess Evangile, although at least that fandisc is on its way ^^

Oh, I'm aware. I'm just discreetly voicing my displeasure at Pulltop for continuing the tradition of leaving out the heroines I like best for the fandisc. Happens to me all the time. Most recently perhaps in Princess Evangile, although at least that fandisc is on its way ^^

I cried for days when I found Benkei, Seiso, and Yoshitsune on Majikoi S were fandisc exclusives. They were my favorites. :(

But luckily on KoiRizo, Konami gets some very steamy scenes and I believe has a

3P scene with Sango

Not strictly speaking related to this translation, but you mentioned you were thinking of picking up Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai after translating KoiRizo... Is that still a possibility or is that VN old news now?

A man can dream :kosame:

Judging by his ask.fm, I don't think there's any immediate translation plans for anything.  Understandable but still a bummer.

Not strictly speaking related to this translation, but you mentioned you were thinking of picking up Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai after translating KoiRizo... Is that still a possibility or is that VN old news now?

From vndb's description that would be the kind of game i really enjoy. Sooo mdz please ?

I even went so far as to ask SP about that game (and Hatsukoi 1/1) because I figured tone works was a Visual Arts studio, but dovac says the relationship between the two isn't very direct and he implied that a license wouldn't be easy to obtain. A fan translation might be our only hope. 

But it's also like three times as long as KoiRizo so even *IF* mdz decided to translate that eventually, he would definitely need more help than he got on this one. Hopefully someone picks it up some day, though.

i wish mdz translated the Green Green series, man im loving them even though my japan is not very good, dunno if you guys have played them?

Ugh...Overdrive...ridiculous, over the top characters, glossy, sketchy art....bleh.

Well, to each their own. XD

Anyway guys, try to keep the discussion on topic. It's possible the team posts an update or a revised patch so let's avoid burying their posts with long streaks of off-topicness.  

I am loving this VN, just got past the first route option pop-up, but i am liking everything so far!

Btw, are all Pulltop novels like this? Kono Oosora is still my favorite, but this one isnt far behind (and might surpass it by the end of it!)

At any rate, i am very grateful to you guys, i only wish there were more translators doing Pulltop novels, some of their other stuff (such as Kanojo to Ore to Koibito to.) looks very intersting, but sadly are japanese only.

I feel like those dlc should get translated too for uhh completeness

I wonder if y'all should add a FAQ that nobody will read to the first post or something with answers to these questions zat keep popping up... anyway, mdz got pretty tired of VN translation after finishing I think, so it might be a while. He did write that a while ago though.

Aye, i read his ask.fm page and it seems he retired after this.

Awesome translation so far! I finished one route, still 4 to go!

There is a blank line in the common route. It's between I thought that's what she said and [shiori] [...So I decided to look for it on my own.]

Weird. We'll add that to the to-do list for the patch update. Here's the actual line, in case you were wondering:

Shiori: "I was going to ask Yuuhi-san, but she’s still buried in the sand right now as punishment."

Awesome job on the TL! I haven't had any issue so far except for a couple of lines like this:  "The dog p100lays with the ball."

Best girl.... R I H O! 

p.s. Umi "You're tricky." 

Soutaro "Yes, I'm tricky."

tricky tricky tricky tricky tricky tricky tricky :P

Awesome job on the TL!

I'm sure MDZ will be glad to hear that. He devoted a lot of his time to this TL over the last 18 months.

tricky tricky tricky tricky tricky tricky tricky :P

You wouldn't believe the number of discussions we had about the (ab)use of the word "tricky." It was one of those situations where no one English word captured all the nuances, but since it ends up being used as a catchphrase of sorts, we had to pick one and go with it. It was a very tricky situation. :)