Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort Translation Project

mdz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

100% translated, just needs editing (~85%) and quality checking. No partial patches; they'll only release the completed patch.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xv9seVya4F5l40JzmWE4N_n80VKsdI73BIM_zGQ1Vq8/edit#gid=1904266592

So I'd say an ETA would be around 12 May 2024

~~
You can use VNDB and the translation groups' website(s) to check progress for future VNs that interest you.

When in doubt, use VNDB to check the translations, since they link to the project's official site.  Alternatively, just use Google and search "*VN's title* translation" and you're pretty likely to find what you're looking for.  Using that, I found Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort's VNDB page, the translation project's official site, the official page on Fuwanovel's front site, and a handful of reddit threads specifically about the translation project.  The only thing that didn't show up was the thread in Fuwa's Ongoing Projects section, strangely, but that's more than enough info.

I'd recommend doing either of those before making a thread to ask the progress  :/

Day 22: Riho's route is still stuck at 99.97%  :wafuu:

Yeah, for those two lines. They were blank when I came across them. The translator had some problems figuring them out, so he'll most likely get them done when he does the final pass on the scripts. The hacker already left a note for him on the google docs so I'm sure he'll get it done in due time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm may I ask....

Is the editing still continued? Because there was not much progress in term of editing for 3 weeks, and I kinda worried if the project will stopped, and also I very looking forward to this game in English. If still continued, well good luck. And thanks in advance if you answer my question.

Hmm may I ask....

Is the editing still continued? Because there was not much progress in term of editing for 3 weeks, and I kinda worried if the project will stopped, and also I very looking forward to this game in English. If still continued, well good luck. And thanks in advance if you answer my question.

The editing's continuing.

Riho's route's been paused because there's a few untranslated lines that I'll get to deciphering eventually (there are a few lines of archaic Japanese from the Art of War; I tried Googling for their English-equivalent translations when I had translated it, as I can't read archaic Japanese, but I didn't have much success, so I'll consult a friend who can read it when the time comes). 

The common route's presently undergoing a revision in terms of editing (from 0-the present % again) in order to better obtain a sense of consistency among the lines. Granted this, the progress for the common route (which is the route undergoing the most change) won't be updated until it's past its old progress. 

• 2 weeks later...

Umi's route is undergoing a revision too.

Just to note, but you probably shouldn't act so entitled towards translations. A fan translation's just volunteer work. If you want to read something so badly, then you should just learn the language. You ought to redirect some of that passion on criticizing other translation groups to improving your own capabilities as an individual. 

Umi's route is undergoing a revision too.

Just to note, but you probably shouldn't act so entitled towards translations. A fan translation's just volunteer work. If you want to read something so badly, then you should just learn the language. You ought to redirect some of that passion on criticizing other translation groups to improving your own capabilities as an individual. 

@mdz, don't worry man. You guys are doing an excellent work. Do it at your own pace and don't listen to the ungrateful mobs and their crap talk.

I must confess I'm growing impatient since this VN has been on my wishlist for a while but that also means I want to read a quality TL. You guys are

going the extra mile for us all so I'm really grateful for that. Keep up the good work and good luck with QC. I'll patiently wait.

Okay sorry if I sounded like ungrateful one in my previous post, but I'm just restless for the progress. I mean the vn and resort is look gorgeous. The last time summer vn that like this was Natsuyume Nagisa (And I think the Natsuyume in Fuwanovel need to be deleted since unlike mdz, they even hadn't show any progress for 2 years, so I think they are very lazy imo. Or lying).

For Japan learning, I think I'll pass for reading, although my hearing skill is not too bad though, if there is sub in anime. Well I'm satisfied for now about the VN in English.

Okay so Umi is undergoing editing too. Well I think you'll fill Umi as revision undergoing, right? Sigh, then I just need to wait for a while I suppose.

About Baldr Sky case, I just hope it's ot ended like that, revision for 6 months iirc, then stalled and make me doubt if the translator of Baldr Sky is saying lie or not about revision (And I'm leaning more Fuutsu is lying about revision).

Well once again sorry if my post is like ungrateful one. But really once again I'm very restless for this vn, so much that every week I check the progress and when not show progress I just sighed.

Thank you very much for your translating the VN, and if you released the patch, I'll write the review about this vn, okay.

Edit I think I better stick in English VN, because if I becoming fluent at Japan, it means more backlog to me, while my English VN backlog is already a lot enough.

I think you're misinformed about Baldr Sky. It was straight up canceled a while ago. It's not in any sort of "revision", Futsuu publicly dropped the project. He also never lied about the progress or anything like that, he just dropped it because he became too busy with real life stuff.

• 2 weeks later...