Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort Translation Project

mdz

Will there be a download link when it's done?

If it's like most projects (don't see why it wouldn't be), there will be an update to the OP with a link to the download, and it could possibly get added to Fuwa's list of VNs, although I can't make any promises about that.  That said, it does have a page in the Upcoming section, so more likely than not, it will get listed.  Either way, you'll be able to easily download the VN.

mdz, i think you should recruit 1 more editor for this since ApolloFortyNine is the only active editor in your group..

Umi's route editor here. As much as another editor would speed things up, it may or may not make things worse in terms of overall consistency with character nuances. As of right now, communication between editors is basically non-existent and to my knowledge, we'll probably end up discussing some things before release to smooth things out. Which is probably also why it seems like this Apollo person is the only editor. Heck, I didn't even know he was another editor. If you want to Apollo, send a pm with skype name or e-mail and we can set something up. 

In other news, for those of you who want an update, there are around 16 scripts (which contain varying amount of actual lines) in Umi's route and I've gone through about 7 (which mdz will go over anyways when he tlc's so don't get your hopes too high). I definitely don't want to see this project go to editor's hell like so many others so just sit tight and enjoy the ride.

Umi's route editor here. As much as another editor would speed things up, it may or may not make things worse in terms of overall consistency with character nuances. As of right now, communication between editors is basically non-existent and to my knowledge, we'll probably end up discussing some things before release to smooth things out. Which is probably also why it seems like this Apollo person is the only editor. Heck, I didn't even know he was another editor. If you want to Apollo, send a pm with skype name or e-mail and we can set something up. 

In other news, for those of you who want an update, there are around 16 scripts (which contain varying amount of actual lines) in Umi's route and I've gone through about 7 (which mdz will go over anyways when he tlc's so don't get your hopes too high). I definitely don't want to see this project go to editor's hell like so many others so just sit tight and enjoy the ride.

well glad to know that 2 editors are still active on this project, thought apollo is the only active editor in this project.

Hurra its close to be finished.

Well, if I am not mistaken, he only states that the translation is nearly finished, leaving them with the remaining QC, Edit and Hacking.

So, the game will not be finished tomorrow ^^

That said, thank you for your work mdz, and all my support to the rest of the team!

mdz, i think you should recruit 1 more editor for this since ApolloFortyNine is the only active editor in your group..

I'm not barring the entrance of new editors. There's a test listed on the site. 

I'm selective with prospective editors though. I have no interest in recruiting editors capable only of proofreading.

What are you guys?! :o  Isn't this a bit too quick, just checked on this today and at the time it was at 97, now it's at 98..... Your gonna make me reorganize the order I intend to read my VNs :wub:Lol... Jokes aside thank you for your diligent efforts in bringing us this VN, I will continue to wish you luck in this project and any other ones you may decide to translate in future.