What are you planning to read?

Funyarinpa

I wondered what everyone is planning to read after they finish their current VN. I know what I am going to do:

I have Steins;Gate, Rewrite, Never7, Remember11, 12Riven and Code18 (if they ever get translated), Clannad, Muv-Luv, Muv-Luv Alternative, I/O, Fate/Stay Night, Cross Channel, Forest and a few more to read.

Goodbye social life, I've got things to do.

I have an spreadsheet with all of the VNs I've read and about a hundred that I'm planning on reading, but a ton of them aren't even translated so I'm not going to post that. I'm planning on reading the Shikkoku no Sharnoth series, Wanko to Kurasou, and Kono Oozora.

On my wishlist I have a couple of VNs on high priority;

12Riven / Aiyoku no Eustia / Ayakashibito / Galaxy Angel / Killer Queen / Mahoutsukai no Yoru / Symphonic Rain / World End Economica

I'll probably start the translated ones first before I can actually take up the challenge of reading (and completely understanding) the not TLd ones.

Let's see...this is gonna take a lot of text.

Muv-Luv, Muv-Luv Alternative, Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tooya, Cross†Channel, Kamidori Alchemy Meister, Kanon, Clannad, Tomoyo After, Sekien no Inganock, Sharin no Kuni, Utawarerumono, and Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (when it's fully translated).  Goodbye, having a life.

I have a lot of VNs that I plan to read from the ones that are translated and more than hundreds of untranslated ones (When they get translated or when I master my Japanese) so it is pointless to name that all. But here are some of translated ones that are on top of my to read list when I finish Eien no Aselia: I/O, Hoshizora no Memoria, Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo.