Saying Hi~!

Wolfscythe

Just passing here to introduce myself :3

Wolfscythe is the nick and I'm an "otaku", gamer, visual novel reader and some things more, been playing games since i have memory and VN's since.... 2007.... maybe... don't remember well.... ¬¬

Anyway, it's good to have a place like this so.... yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Hey, I'm glad to meet you !

Welcome, I hope you'll have good times around here !

Which was your first visual novel ?

Welcome to Fuwanovel.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, our members here are very helpful and friendly.

I also would like if you have any favorites. Id recommend you drop by our Specific Visual Novels Discussion and enjoy friendly conversations about the games you like. Its a pretty new forum, but our members are passionate ;)

Anyway, I look forward to talking to you,

Welcome again!!

Ryoji

Welcome to Fuwanovel.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, our members here are very helpful and friendly.

I also would like if you have any favorites. Id recommend you drop by our Specific Visual Novels Discussion and enjoy friendly conversations about the games you like. Its a pretty new forum, but our members are passionate ;)

Anyway, I look forward to talking to you,

Welcome again!!

Ryoji

Welcome to the forums, can you think of a VN or two that you liked the most out of the ones you've played? Not many, just maybe one or two that left a real impact with you?

Thanks for all the warm replies ^^

Welcome! Glad to have you!

Have a few favorite VNs? Favorite games?

Haven't read that much so far....-.- mostly for time issues but if I have to choose one I'd say.... that's too difficult a task for me :3 Between my favorites are Saya no Uta, Brave Soul and G-senjou no Maou but they're from different genres as you can see.

Hey, I'm glad to meet you !

Welcome, I hope you'll have good times around here !

Which was your first visual novel ?

As far as I remember it was Soul Link, pretty good, at least for the first part with Shuuhei, then....

Welcome to the forums, can you think of a VN or two that you liked the most out of the ones you've played? Not many, just maybe one or two that left a real impact with you?

Let's see...... the first that comes to mind is Katawa Shoujo. It was pretty good and I liked it, but not to the extent of all the fanboys out there, the main reason it impacted me was because like many other people I aspire to make my own VN and games, mostly games but I have to begin with something a bit more simple than actual movility in a game, so that's why i want to make a VN, the point here is that I found Katawa Shoujo some years ago searching for tools to create VN's, then I found about Ren'py and you can guess the rest :3 So it motivated me to continue this path since seeing the good results that KS brought along.

The second one would be Fate/SN, again for some more technical issues, in this case the complexity of the flow of the history, I'm a bit maniac of the games so I wanted to read all the endings, including all the bad ends, but in a VN like that it's pretty hard, so yeah, I used a Flowchart... the one from MirrorMoon translations..... but it shows the real complexity your stories can get in the VN format.

Now, if you expected a more normal response here it is XD

Saya no Uta, well, good ol' Urobuchi and G-senjou no Maou, it has great music, the art is good at the main story is really, really entertaining.

Finally again, thanks to all and I'll be around here~!!

Just passing here to introduce myself :3

Wolfscythe is the nick and I'm an "otaku", gamer, visual novel reader and some things more, been playing games since i have memory and VN's since.... 2007.... maybe... don't remember well.... ¬¬

Anyway, it's good to have a place like this so.... yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Welcome. What video games and VNs have you played?

Between my favorites are Saya no Uta, Brave Soul and G-senjou no Maou but they're from different genres as you can see.

Wow, you've hit on some of the classics! How did you like G-Senjou?

Katawa Shoujo. It was pretty good and I liked it, but not to the extent of all the fanboys out there, the main reason it impacted me was because like many other people I aspire to make my own VN and games, mostly games but I have to begin with something a bit more simple than actual movility in a game, so that's why i want to make a VN, the point here is that I found Katawa Shoujo some years ago searching for tools to create VN's, then I found about Ren'py and you can guess the rest :3 So it motivated me to continue this path since seeing the good results that KS brought along.

I'm a huge Ren'Py fan, and a major proponent of VN creation. Would you share a little about games you've made/are making?

The second one would be Fate/SN, again for some more technical issues, in this case the complexity of the flow of the history, I'm a bit maniac of the games so I wanted to read all the endings, including all the bad ends, but in a VN like that it's pretty hard, so yeah, I used a Flowchart... the one from MirrorMoon translations..... but it shows the real complexity your stories can get in the VN format.

Fate/Stay Night is awesome!! I'm re-playing it right now on my android tablet. Such an amazing, complex story. Love the characters.

For all of the games mentioned here, be sure to post what you thought of the game, or a review, or fanart on the game forums :)

hi wolfscythe

yoroshiku~

ive always wondered if we should expand to cover doujin game releases as well...

Mmmm.... when someone thinks about doujin games surely the think about touhou, but there's really tons of doujin games out there, the problem is almost all of them are in japanese only, surely, there are some translated games but.... I don't know, since this is a place for translated projects mostly there will be few material, but it could give some impulse on translating works of the doujin scheme..... you could do a poll about this, but for me it's a yay~!!! X3

Welcome. What video games and VNs have you played?

I'll begin with the VN's since it's shorter X3

Saya no Uta, Soul Link, Shuffle! G-senjou no Maou, Brave Soul, Katawa Shoujo, Baldr Force (maybe..) and the Arc's arc of Tsukihime....

Yeah.. not the great list, but I'm working on that.

As for games, let's say I've had an Atari, NES, N64, PS2 and PSP, so the most common games of NES and N64 and for PS2 mostly RPG's, like Ookami, FMA 3 games, Dot Hack, Disgaea 1 & 2, Soul Nomad, , various fighting games and others, I'm planning on playing Xenosaga since I found an undubbed version of it, but the list is a bit long to put them all.... :3

Wow, you've hit on some of the classics! How did you like G-Senjou?

I'm a huge Ren'Py fan, and a major proponent of VN creation. Would you share a little about games you've made/are making?

Fate/Stay Night is awesome!! I'm re-playing it right now on my android tablet. Such an amazing, complex story. Love the characters.

For all of the games mentioned here, be sure to post what you thought of the game, or a review, or fanart on the game forums :)

G-senjou was pretty good, but I found a little problem with it, the main route was so good that the other routes felt a bit simple, mostly because I finished the main route first without knowing that..¬¬ besides that the art and music are really good, for me it was an overall 8As for games.... they still remains as simple ideas.... actually I'm working to buy a new computer because my old relic is too... well, old, it has a little stamp with "designed for windows '98" in it, so you can guess... after that I will begin to work on them and of course I'll be sharing them to know what you think about 'em ^^

Mmmm.... when someone thinks about doujin games surely the think about touhou, but there's really tons of doujin games out there, the problem is almost all of them are in japanese only, surely, there are some translated games but.... I don't know, since this is a place for translated projects mostly there will be few material, but it could give some impulse on translating works of the doujin scheme..... you could do a poll about this, but for me it's a yay~!!! X3

I'll begin with the VN's since it's shorter X3

Saya no Uta, Soul Link, Shuffle! G-senjou no Maou, Brave Soul, Katawa Shoujo, Baldr Force (maybe..) and the Arc's arc of Tsukihime....

Yeah.. not the great list, but I'm working on that.

As for games, let's say I've had an Atari, NES, N64, PS2 and PSP, so the most common games of NES and N64 and for PS2 mostly RPG's, like Ookami, FMA 3 games, Dot Hack, Disgaea 1 & 2, Soul Nomad, , various fighting games and others, I'm planning on playing Xenosaga since I found an undubbed version of it, but the list is a bit long to put them all.... :3

G-senjou was pretty good, but I found a little problem with it, the main route was so good that the other routes felt a bit simple, mostly because I finished the main route first without knowing that..¬¬ besides that the art and music are really good, for me it was an overall 8As for games.... they still remains as simple ideas.... actually I'm working to buy a new computer because my old relic is too... well, old, it has a little stamp with "designed for windows '98" in it, so you can guess... after that I will begin to work on them and of course I'll be sharing them to know what you think about 'em ^^

I love the Dot Hack games and Okami. If I had a PS3 I would get the HD release of it. Have you played any of the Persona games? They are really good. Sadly, I have never played any of the Xenosaga games.

I love the Dot Hack games and Okami. If I had a PS3 I would get the HD release of it. Have you played any of the Persona games? They are really good. Sadly, I have never played any of the Xenosaga games.

Yeah, I want a PS3 too..... Haven't played the persona games, you see, I'm the kind of person that likes to begin from well, the beginning, so I started from the oldest scenario of the Shin Megami Tensei games, I've played Raidou Kuzunoha vs the soulless army and was playing Raidou vs king abaddon but I got a problem with my ps2 so it had to be delayed ¬¬ but of course the persona games are in my must play list :3