The Vilest, Most Evil Anime/Manga Character You Know

DimDito

So several of my friends are trying to create an antagonist, and I need a good example.

It doesn't have to be a villain. It can be the protagonist. It can be someone likeable, or someone everyone loathes. It can be a methodical killer, or a mad wizard, or a two-faced politician, or a kind man wearing a mask, anything. Simple enough, go!  :ph34r:

EDIT: VN characters also fine!

kirino from oreimo, she gets him to play imouto eroge and enforces his subtle siscon till its a full blown case then makes him so madly in love with her he throws away all the other available woman who want him while she ends the relationship and used his siscon against him throughout the series.

The dirty bubble.

This dirty bubble?

the-dirty-bubble.jpg

But he's adorable. Shame, that could've been a valid answer.

kirino from oreimo, she gets him to play imouto eroge and enforces his subtle siscon till its a full blown case then makes him so madly in love with her he throws away all the other available woman who want him while she ends the relationship and used his siscon against him throughout the series.

I thought you were into yandere?

Oberon From SAO second arc. I really hated that guy. e.e

He was a douchebag, but i don't consider him evil, he was more of just a naive idiotic creature that prepared his plans so poorly that he got defeated in a video game and then real life.

The guy i most hate is this heartless bastard:

I hate him so much, every time he gets screen time i just want to throw stuff at the screen.

Man_of_synapse_movie.png

I would consider him evil. It's really defined as someone who is profoundly immoral and malevolent. And to be honest I would consider locking a girl up in a cage to be pretty immoral. 

Same for me though, It would have to probably be Oberon.

I think he was just a puny human that let his greedy instincts get the better of him. That's why i don't consider him the evilest creature ever.

Yes he was an ass and i hated him, but he's not a decent vilain at least in my opinion.

Maou was just an extremist and Oberon is just your ordinary asshole with too much power.

Truly evil antagonists generally end up being stupid, though- since they often do things for the evulz. That or they're just easily forgettable assholes.

I'd say the best thing is to make your antagonist likeable. You could go into people like Moeka from SG, Kirei from FSN, Roa from tsukihime, or even Caleb from Rose Guns Days- None of them are the best villains, but they're good examples.

Guess who

-

schooldays02-06big.jpg

I never have been more mad at a character in my life. I'm not sure if I can say evil but I can certainly say that he is one vile son of a bitch.

He didn't want to take over the world.

He didn't want to destroy it.

He didn't want power or money.

All he needed to do to be evil was try to get into girls pants.

In the douciest way possible.

I'd say makoto is pretty much just your ordinary teenager, thinking with his penis. I feel like he's a not-so-subtle message saying: That's probably how you would feat if you were the protagonist of a story- everyone criticizes his actions, but most would do the exact same things.

Easy sex? of course. Random drama? hell no, I'm not guilty of anything, I was just having fun.

Sounds like most people to me, honestly. That's why I like school days- I hear day after day about how nice it would be to have a harem from other otaku and whatnot- Well, here's what happens when you actually try to make one.

Seiji and Shinno Akikage in http://vndb.org/v12455 are two of the most evil antagonists I've ever seen.  'ありのままで鬼畜であり、外道なのだ。’ is used to describe Seiji.  He is a genius sociopath who honestly believes the entire world exists only to provide him with what he wants and needs.  Shinno Akikage is a demon that shows his love for humanity by doing his level best to send them into their own personal hell.  He is probably the most 'demon-like' demon from a traditional Christian standpoint that I've ever seen in a VN or anime. 

eventcg06.jpg

Seiji

eventcg05.jpg

Shinno Akikage