Kara no Kyoukai

Moekou

I have just watched two of them, so the story didn't make much sense. Despite that I enjoyed it greatly, which tells much about its quality ! I wish it were more affordable though. The blu ray version is coming out at 130 euros here :( .

The films aren't in chronological order, that's probably the reason why.

And they shouldn't be watched in chronological order either~

The films aren't in chronological order, that's probably the reason why.

And they shouldn't be watched in chronological order either~

I guess I have to read the books then, and watch the films after. It is enjoyable as it is I guess, but I want to dive deeper in that universe !

Am I the only one being completely lost by some of the explanations going on the anime ? That's why I prefer visual novels sometimes, at least you have the time to read it again until it finally makes sense :lol:.

I guess I have to read the books then, and watch the films after. It is enjoyable as it is I guess, but I want to dive deeper in that universe !

Am I the only one being completely lost by some of the explanations going on the anime ? That's why I prefer visual novels sometimes, at least you have the time to read it again until it finally makes sense :lol:.

Sorry, I did a bit of a mistake there. The story itself in general is not in chronological order, books or the films. Its meant to be watched that way.

Also, try wiki'ing stuff you don't understand, and perhaps playing Type-Moon's VN's such as Tsukihime or Fate, since all their material share some concepts~

Many of their concepts/the universe are also explained via magazines and what not from what I know, so yeah.

Sorry, I did a bit of a mistake there. The story itself in general is not in chronological order, books or the films. Its meant to be watched that way.

Also, try wiki'ing stuff you don't understand, and perhaps playing Type-Moon's VN's such as Tsukihime or Fate, since all their material share some concepts~

Many of their concepts/the universe are also explained via magazines and what not from what I know, so yeah.

I see, it is like Suzumiya then. Thank you, I will do as you told. I wish these magazines were translated though. I'd love if they made kind of a lore book with illustrations and developer commentary as well. Wiki is fine but kind of dull :P .

• 1 month later...

Well I wouldn't say they "shouldn't" be watched in chronological order. Cause I re-watched them in order and it...for one made a HELL of a lot more sense and the time jumps didn't felt out of place and the last three films are in order so I didn't see the problem with it.

For a first time viewing it's probably better to watch in order if there not familiar with Type-moon craziness.

• 1 month later...