How to Install and Play Chaos;Head

Chaos;Head

I joined this forum instantly because I really need...a LOT of HELP. This is a new computer I'm using, and one of the first things I wanted to try was the visual novel Chaos;head. Btw I've seen all the anime Chaos, Steins and Robotics so I'm a huge fan :)

I have never downloaded a Visual novel before, and I do not understand the technical terms like "seeding" and all of these program names directx etc. My ignorance is blashpemy, I know. I have ONLY set my regional settings to Japanese on my windows 8, lol but that's literally all i know how to do. I have absolutely NO IDEA where to start from, once the Chaos Head file is downloaded. I know I'm asking too much but I'm expecting you guys to walk me through on this step-by-step, because when other sites include terms for total noobs who've never used a computer (yes, this is my first personal computer) and expect them to understand, it's FRUSTRATING.

-I have set regional settings to Japan

-I downloaded the win.Zip app thingamajig for 15-free day trial

Once the chaos head torrent is downloaded, it says that I must use a app to open it, but my computer doesn't know which app to use. PLEASE HELP!!!

You need a torrent client to open the torrent file.

Bit torrent, uTorrent and Vuze are some popular ones. Install one of them (if you haven't already)

Open the torrent file with these and it'll download the game for you (usually into your downloads folder by default)

Then after the game is done downloading, make sure you stop seeding (either remove the torrent by right clicking it and select remove or right clicking and selecting stop)

In the game directory there should be a file named CHAOSHEAD.EXE. Just run it and it should be fine.

You don't need winzip or any extracting programs for this particular game by the way but it's always handy to have one.

I'd recommend you to use 7zip though as it's more lightweight.

Okay, my locale has been changed CORRECTLY lol but the underwear patch still wont bloody download! Am I doing this a wrong way? i open the underwear patch from a folder, now JAPANESE characters run which I assume is correct, but it still flashes the error sign and fails to download! UGHHHH i'm aware that I've been talking to myself but PLEASE HALPPPPP

• 3 years later...

How did it work ? I just installed Chaos Head, it's works when I click on option and other but when I click on start it crash saying chaos head don't respond (sorry for my bad english i'm french) 
I set my region to japanese

I installed from fuwanovels. This one [Content removed by moderation]

I have windows 10

Edited by Zenophilious
Removed infringing content