Tsukihime: I hear good things...

Tay

I never managed to finish hisui and kohaku routes. I dunno why, but they didn't interest me. Are they worth it?

Hisui's route does have a little weak part, in the middle of the story... But, man, you HAVE to finish this route. Like, REALLY. You don't know half of what's going on in Far Side of the Moon if you didn't play that.

Kohaku's route is like a wrap up route, it's quite short so might as well play it too. (That and Kohaku is such a great character)

I never managed to finish hisui and kohaku routes. I dunno why, but they didn't interest me. Are they worth it?

Also, I personally loved Arc's new design. I think it fits her personality a lot better.

Like a lot of early story-focused games (and even a lot of modern ones) it isn't possible to get a complete picture of the entire story without going through all the heroines. In particular, in Akiha's story things go unexplained that come out in Kohaku's and Hisui's stories. So, yes it is worth it.

Well, I've only just finished Arc's True Ending, but I can say that it is a great game. Story's well done, characters and their respective personalities and backgrounds seem to be just perfect with the game. I'll try to complete the game and give a better "review", but for now, great game.

Damned Bible Black, distracting me from Tsukihime!