Which was your first Anime/Manga

CrowHeart

Remember the first... the anime that made you a fan of this wonderful entertainment called ANIME.

Do you remeber wen you got your first manga and read it non stop?

What anime was it? Or What manga was it?

Can you remember what made you in to an Anime Otaku?

Why did you decide to read manga?

Mine was Full Metal Alchemist 

My brother was in to anime before I was and one they he introduce me to FMA and soon I got sucked in to anime and ever since then I became an Otaku.

FullMetalAlchemist-001.jpg

I have no clue what was the first anime I've watched since it was in 1997. I do remember that I got into anime after the war ended in Kosovo in 1999 and coming back from school to watch Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh and whatever else RTL 2 showed during that time. First anime that I watched in internet was Yu Yu Hakusho.

As for my first manga it's Death Note in 2006 I think. The reason I got into manga is that back in 2006 I had really bad internet and it was hard to watch Anime with crappy internet and since I liked Death Note anime a lot after somehow watching a few episodes I switched to manga. (I used to have to wait around 40mins just to fully load an anime episode, sometimes I'd open 4 episodes and leave them load all day while I was out.)

Eh I probably watched some as a child but I have no clue what it was.

It was probably Dragonball Z or Doraemon. I was like 5 or 6 so I don't really remember.

Pokemon is also a likely candidate.

But if you count when I actually got interested in anime (back in 2012) it was Highschool DxD. I was 16 at the time so seeing all the ecchi got me excited thinking it was so unique and wonderful.

Yeah i'm not really proud of it, but hey it got me into anime.

The first manga.. Hmmm..

There's been some manga I attempted to read but didn't really get into.

The only manga I've gotten into so far is Nisekoi, so I'm going to go with Nisekoi for first manga because it's the only manga i'm currently reading (well I already caught up with it i'm just waiting for the next chapter to be out).

I my first anime was Astro Boy when I was really young, but what got me into anime much later was probably Akira and the Studio Ghibli movies, followed by Evangelion some time later.

My first manga I think was I''s, which I read online scanslations of when I was in high school.(that's over 10 years ago!) I also remember reading Love Hina and Yu Yu Hakusho around the same time so I'm not 100% sure which one came first.  The manga I've been collecting for the longest time though, and am still buying today, is Berserk.(French edition.)

I've never been particularly interested in anime, the main reason why I watch them every now and again is visual novel adaptations. That said, my first anime was either Dragonball Z or Cardcaptor Sakura both of which I watched on TV when I was a little kid. Not sure which one was first, though.

Technically, my first anime was Voltron, in the eighties.  However, the first anime I saw that I knew as an anime was the original Record of Lodoss War OVA series.  I watched it fansubbed on crappy VHS recordings in my cousin's room... and I was doomed after that.  That was 1992...

My first anime was probably Dragon Ball, or some anime that was released around that time (mid 90's) 

The one I do remember is the first anime I watched in Japanese, it was Elfen Lied. I've watched it several times, and I would watch it many more times

Mine was Naruto. When I was a kid I thought that was best thing ever. I don't watch it anymore though, got sick of prolonged story, fillers and recurring shit like characters finding secret power when they are about to be killed by bad guys.