Corrupt A Wish

Eldin

Granted. Your eternal happiness will never disappear. You will become happy whenever someone dies. You will rejoice at the sight of destruction. You will laugh at the feeling of pain. You will never become sad.

I wish the world would stop caring about everything.

Granted. Law enforcers aren't going to care about the law. People are gonna stop caring about morals and rape other people, and those people are gonna be too careless to fight back. Media producers stop caring about making video games, anime, visual novels, manga, etc. Everyone starts getting fat because they just start stealing food from everywhere. People who produce food will stop caring about that. The world enters into a food crisis, but still refuse to fix it because they don't care. Due to the need to feed stomachs, and because all crops have withered away due to lack of care for maintenance, everyone starts feeding off other fat people because animals are too much work to kill (all the slow animals have already been consumed by farmers), and the humanity is now on the brink of extinction due to cannibalism. And the last man standing passes away due to hunger. He dies without a care in the world.

I wish I could draw really well.

I wish I have a Microwave Ophone.

Granted. You can have an ophone. The microwave ophone comes with an easier-to-use GUI that will guide you in time travelling. It however, cannot heat bananas.

I wish all music was replaced with classical.

Granted! Now no one automatically surrenders in a war, resulting in World War III. Thanks.

126427580537.jpg

Granted. The world will soon be annihilated by loud and headache-inducing music. Resistance groups were formed such as the Classists and Rockers, but their lack of unity caused their demise. The world was now united under Dubstep control, and the Earth collapsed.

I wish the United States didn't exist. 

• 1 month later...