Corrupt A Wish

Eldin

Granted, but with inflation, 14,572 Million dollars now actualy values 1 Yen.

I wish i had my spoon.

Well,that means that the price would drop to 1 yen too so,technically,i still win :3

Granted,but i die before granting your wish,thus creating a paradox,where your wish isn't granted

I wish i could draw better.

Well,that means that the price would drop to 1 yen too so,technically,i still win :3

Granted,but i die before granting your wish,thus creating a paradox,where your wish isn't granted

I wish i could draw better.

Unless it's a japanese product, and then the japanese inflation market influence the price of Muv-luv, not the american market.

Granted, but you blind yourself with the beauty of your own work and can no longer draw again.

I wish I could make a living off the internet without having to do too much work.

Granted, you make a living which consists of sitting on the road-side eating stale food.

I wish that I destroy the universe.

Granted, but its ratings fall because of people's negative perception about anime in general.

I wish girls would talk to me. 

Granted, but they all say hateful things so unless you become a masochist and they are into that, GG.

I wish I was in the turtle club.

Granted! You now have more things that you want. Not that they will actually happen but now you have more wishes.

I wish to be the ruler of this world for the rest of my 150 year life.

Granted! You are the ruler of this world for the rest of your 150 year life. Unfortunately everybody else died due to a strange disease that you happen to be immune from.

I wish to have the ability for unlimited time travel without any cooldown period.

Granted! You are the ruler of this world for the rest of your 150 year life. Unfortunately everybody else died due to a strange disease that you happen to be immune from.

I wish to have the ability for unlimited time travel without any cooldown period.

Granted, but with the lack of gravity lock system, your first time travel ends in the star of another solar system.

I wish to win at euromillions (european loto) .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sakanaとkoeda

Granted. But then Steins;Gate becomes a BL pseudo-adaption of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein with motifs and themes about "boundaries" and innuendos of D-mails and Gel Bananas and references to their previous hit Chaos;Head a-and...

WAAAAHHHH!!! Gods have mercy on me!

*bang head against the ground to repent*

*sacrifice a small goat-ee*

*swear to live an abstinent and ascetic life for a year to atone for my transgression*

*use frozen holy water as an ice pack for headache*

*microwave frozen holy water and cleanse my face and hands with it*

I-I wish my wish granter would sit down with me f-for a cup of tea.

Granted. But then Steins;Gate becomes a BL pseudo-adaption of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein with motifs and themes about "boundaries" and innuendos of D-mails and Gel Bananas and references to their previous hit Chaos;Head a-and...

WAAAAHHHH!!! Gods have mercy on me!

*bang head against the ground to repent*

*sacrifice a small goat-ee*

*swear to live an abstinent and ascetic life for a year to atone for my transgression*

*use frozen holy water as an ice pack for headache*

*microwave frozen holy water and cleanse my face and hands with it*

I-I wish my wish granter would sit down with me f-for a cup of tea.

Granted, but as a tsundere, i'll make your tea time difficult.

But wait! 

vlcsnap-000227.jpg

I wish that plutonium wasn't radioactive.