Person above you avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

slamerz

"Do you need something?...."

For Aniki:

EARLY MORNING - ANIKI NO HEYA

Even though my eyes were wide open, I was still deep asleep. I don't know what's going on in my room. Worst case scenario: Another person other than Maid-kun, arrived through my closet. Best case scenario: No one is there, and my lack of awareness is simply messing with me. Acceptable case scenario: It was Maid-kun.

Right now, I'm experiencing a dream. I was falling from the sky. I had no parachute, and my body was filled with fear. Even if it was a mere dream, it felt rather real. The wind was pushing my body with force. I could feel gravity pull me down like a magnet. Below me was a lake. It was a gigantic lake. I'm not good at geography, but it's somehow shaped like Poland. It's as big as Poland too. Damned Polish.

The lake was getting closer. Before I realised it, I crashed into the lake. I could feel my body drop into the ice-cold water. It wasn't like jumping into a pool. It was more like falling into concrete that was almost about to become solid.  I could feel every bone in my body break. Wait, I'm supposed to wake up by now. Why do I have to feel this pain? Is this a punishment or something?

Ah, right. I asked Maid-kun to find another place to stay. Maid-kun was interrupting my slumber, and it was getting annoying. I was really calm when I told him to leave, but I guess my words left a mark on him. The words I said was as harsh as sentencing an innocent to death row. Though I don't really feel an ounce of guilt. Though the person I'm sensing in my room is most likely Maid-kun. He probably remembered his toothbrush.

Okay, this really hurts. Is this really a dream? Every part of my body is aching with pain. I can't move my arms. I can't move my legs. I'm starting to think this is real. But then again, I can't monologue if this was real. I should wake up soon. It's starting to rain.

Eventually, I woke up from that painful dream.

"Maid-kun?" I asked into the darkness.

No, it wasn't Maid-kun. There were two figures. Both appeared to be female, and were hugging each other.

"Ah, Yuritachi." It was that pair. Haruka and Yuu. I should tell them to go somewhere else. They might get my room wet... again.

"You two. Leave. Now."

After that, I return to sleep. I fall into deep sleep rather quickly. As my awareness fades, my brain starts to hallucinate. Yep, dreaming.

The sky was dark. It was raining. I couldn't move my- Oh dammit. I'm back to the last dream.

The only part I DO support was the part where you acknowledge their names and the sexually suggestive comment about them getting your room wet. -w-

Still. Was an interesting story.

crawls out from aniki's bed

"well looked like i wasnt noticed, "better get started" i then tighten my apron and get to work cleaning the room and organizing the clothing in the dresser and put some heart shaped candy's on the pillows after making the bed. "ok all thats left is the note" i cut the tip of my index finger and on the wall in blood write "when you have nightmares like that its best to drink some warm milk tea with honey and try to go back to sleep, oh and if that man is still out side when i check later i think ill remove his liver good night"