Lengthy introduction! ;^^

Kenshin_sama

Welcome the the forums

Enjoy your stay here !

And Read Clannad ! Or else someone will pay for it !

Have a moe :

puppy-SAVED-YAY.jpg

Read Clannad or god knows what'll happen to him !

My heart would give out if I let that puppy meet a tragic ending. I'll get on it asap!

Sup Kenshin_sama. It's good to see you here too, enjoy your stay. (:

Anikiiiiiiii!

I'm very sure you wont find this community disappointing at all. Welcome and make yourself at home  :lol:

PS I still think Jun Maeda's best written work is Clannad, but LB! is for sure second by a hair.

Could be. I've only watched the anime so we'll see how it goes. I like the LB VN more than the Clannad anime, but there's a chance I'll like the Clannad VN more than either of those. I have a very complex set of tastes, so don't be surprised if I don't think of Clannad as highly as I do LB. In my mind, the Clannad VN is still a guarenteed masterpiece in my book (Clannad Afterstory is still one of the only 3 anime I've given a 10 to, and almost everyone says that the VN was better than the anime).

This. So much. I've been enjoying visual novels more than books and manga since the time I began reading them :')

Now, welcome to the forums! I recommend you to play Grisaia no Kajitsu and Clannad when you have the time, they're both really good! I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun~!

Actually playing Grisaia right now. Really is an entertaining game (Yuuji is awesome).

Greetings Kenshin-sama.  :D

Welcome to fuwanovel, hope you'll have a good time and i'm sure to see you around.

Have a Rin as a gift.

2012-10-30135157394283455.jpg

That broken image is a real letdown. I love Rin. <3

(Also, is it the Rin from LB? Maybe Fate/stay night? I hope it's not the Rin from Free. o.O)

Hey there Kenshin_sama, welcome to the forums

fYgMdPK.jpg

Aww. :3

little-busters-niomi-anime-10884091-1024

And enjoy your stay and all the great VNs out there!

Wafu~~~

Sorry the delay. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and have fun !!

That's fine. I've shamelessly delayed replies in my own introduction thread, lol!

And thanks to everyone else for the welcomes too. ^^

Btw, this multiquote thing is awesome! I like how this site is designed. :D