[Submission] "Like This"

Tom

This has been bugging me for a while now. I tend to use that button alot and the limit is only 10 per day.

I think the whole like system is great for a healthy community and i think fuwa needs more of that.

Whats your take on this? How important is this to you? Would you raise the 10 likes a day limit?

It may be a matter of opinions.

I don't mind the like system, I don't think it's great but it don't think it's bad.

As for liking posts, I really don't like things often.

I don't like just when some things are funny, otherwise, well i'd like pretty often.

I like when I think it's deserved.

Maybe I should give more love but meh ...

I don't think i've even liked more than 10 posts since I came here ^^

It's better than the old reputation system we had where you could go and upvote yourself on as many posts as you wanted :P

well you can still make an account and vote your posts up :lol: but i dont think anyone does that here.

i tend to like everything i find funny and interesting or if i see they put some effort into creating a content even though i am not interested in it personally, i still like to reward people for what they do.

Guest hairybumslapper

I sometimes forget that there even is a like button. It's not very common In other forums I've been to so that's probably why.

I think that Like button should be used only when you think it is deserving, like when someones post helps you or when someones post something that is a good addition to Fuwa community and you found it helpful or when someone says something that you think is very important to be said in that conversation and you totally agree with it. Or when you really like a lot what some person posted.

I don't think like button should be used for minor things like you found something funny.

I think that Like button should be used only when you think it is deserving, like when someones post helps you or when someones post something that is a good addition to Fuwa community and you found it helpful or when someone says something that you think is very important to be said in that conversation and you totally agree with it. Or when you really like a lot what some person posted.

I don't think like button should be used for minor things like you found something funny.

why?

I can sort of agree with you except for that last part. I don't think it matters if it's funny,helpful, a contribution etc. I think the like button should be used if you like the post and that's it. I still don't really understand why there's a limit though. We aren't able to like our own post so unless you make like a proxy account and your like your own posts then you can't spam likes. Even then what would be the point?

It should be lowered, not raised. 10 is excessive. The more you 'like' something, the more it's devalued. The rarer something is, the more it's valued.

Going around liking everything will just mean the like system ends up being a useless and ignored feature.

I personally liked the old system better, where you had the option to like OR neg someone.

It should be lowered, not raised. 10 is excessive. The more you 'like' something, the more it's devalued. The rarer something is, the more it's valued.

Going around liking everything will just mean the like system ends up being a useless and ignored feature.

I personally liked the old system better, where you had the option to like OR neg someone.

:( thats sad

I agree.

Kaguya SOOO didn't use this to his advantage. And 10 like limit is reasonable.

I did up myself, but that was completely reset to the normal level, so this rep is legit. You can ask Tay himself :P

It was more of a game then anything, though.

Note to self remove 100 likes from Kaguya for Like boosting :D

If I really kept the old rep + this one, I'd be at over 400 now xD

But I digress. I don't like the ability to - posts. I sometimes noticed some newcomers who got minuses from asking a "noob" question- think I spent about 10 rep upping those questions to keep it "normal".

Also, let's not derail any further. 

If I really kept the old rep + this one, I'd be at over 400 now xD

But I digress. I don't like the ability to - posts. I sometimes noticed some newcomers who got minuses from asking a "noob" question- think I spent about 10 rep upping those questions to keep it "normal".

Also, let's not derail any further. 

As it stands, the current 'like' system is a useless feature. It is not a feel good system, because it's used far too much for it to have any meaning, and you can't have an actual reputation system when it's impossible for someone to have a bad reputation.

What you have at the moment is a nothing system people like to muck around with. If that's what you're going for, then I suppose congratulations are in order.

I personally think that the like button are like "this is helpful,thank you" button,especially when this forum focus on vn discussion,review,walkthrough,troubleshooting and alike.(well except for games and chatter).

But considering majority members here din't use the like button often,I don't think we should remove/increase the limitation.At least for now.