Ore no Imouto PSP -- looking for JP Translator

8VyzO.png

<~Ziddy> Looking for JP-EN TL/TLC to go through the scripts we have at the moment and match it up to the japanese scripts, while translating the missing lines

i.e. Looking for Japanese to English Translator!

If you're interested reply here or join #rinjinbu channel here: http://qchat.rizon.net/ and look for Ziddy

This is Rinjinbu's youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/zidanechoo2

They're in the middle of doing Oreimo1 on PSP and Haganai on PSP.

The point is, if they give us all the text I can do it, but the problem is I'm not that fast translating but if they don't mind with that. I can. Also, if I need the game, or to play it, It must be impossible since I don't have PSP

I believe we extracted the text of this game or one of its versions a while ago and put it up in an RWI instance for translating, you may find it here:

http://rechan.eu.org/go/retrans-oip

(One of the projects contains pieces of a botched import from TLwiki; feel free to overwrite it with your work if it's the one you had in mind.)

The point is, if they give us all the text I can do it, but the problem is I'm not that fast translating but if they don't mind with that. I can. Also, if I need the game, or to play it, It must be impossible since I don't have PSP

We have the Japanese text of Tsuzuku Disc 1 uploaded to our wiki page, extracted by RoByte recently, which you can find at our irc channel's topic.

Do drop by if you are interested in helping out, we have no schedules or anything, though we would prefer if there's consistent work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hm, right now I can't help fully as I'm helping another translation project, as well as busy RL not giving me anymore time for fan translation. I am also not a fluent japanese, though I plan to take further studies in the language. I can however check translations and/or making sure all the grammars, etc are correct.

I personally have tried extracting the scripts a year or so ago, but to no avail. Anyway, I would be happy to help out in anyway I possibly can

We would be happy to have your help. Feel free to drop by our irc channel ( irc.rizon.net, #rinjinbu or http://notcliche.com/ziddy/web-irc/ ) to get further information about what we're up to.

With regards to the scripts, we already have a preview video up showcasing the hacking side of things, so it should be fine.

- Patch Preview

Hm, right now I can't help fully as I'm helping another translation project, as well as busy RL not giving me anymore time for fan translation. I am also not a fluent japanese, though I plan to take further studies in the language. I can however check translations and/or making sure all the grammars, etc are correct.

I personally have tried extracting the scripts a year or so ago, but to no avail. Anyway, I would be happy to help out in anyway I possibly can

We would be happy to have your help. Feel free to drop by our irc channel ( irc.rizon.net, #rinjinbu or http://notcliche.com/ziddy/web-irc/ ) to get further information about what we're up to.

With regards to the scripts, we already have a preview video up showcasing the hacking side of things, so it should be fine.

- Patch Preview

Alright, I will drop by when I have the chance.

Alright, I will drop by when I have the chance.

Looking forward to that.

Back to the topic, we are still looking for translators to join us so we can finally kick off the work with the Patch and hopefully release the Common Route in a month or two!

• 1 month later...

Bumping the thread up, we are still looking for a JP-EN translator!

The job consists of looking through existing translations to see if it matches the source and translating the stuff that we missed out.

Work will take place on our wiki page, which hosts the japanese and translated english scripts.

We are hoping to release the common route patch before 2012 ends, which currently stands at 45.1%.

Ziddy, I'm able of doing the proofreading and also the Translation, the only conditions is that I need the Text that's going to be translated in a TXT or in a place I can copy it. (I use a program which helps me read some kanjis I'm not fully able to read, that's why) If you're okay with that I'm willing to do so, And I'm also looking for people who can hack a game for TL the Tiny Dungeon series, so if you can help me in that regard I would be very grateful ^^

I'm a Newbie when we talk about IRC, so if you Teach me, I can XD

Also, someone said they would be helping me so we can get started with the first game, but i can't be much grateful for more help, to be serious. So if you're willing to help it would be awesome, that games deserves a TL XD

I'm a Newbie when we talk about IRC, so if you Teach me, I can XD

Also, someone said they would be helping me so we can get started with the first game, but i can't be much grateful for more help, to be serious. So if you're willing to help it would be awesome, that games deserves a TL XD

That's fine, all the best with working with them for your game.

As for IRC, you can try using http://qchat.rizon.net/ if you don't have an irc client.

For channels you can use #rinjinbu, throw in #fuwanovel if you want to talk to the fuwanovel regulars as well.

Leave the password field empty and put in your nickname, click connect and you're done.

• 1 month later...

To update on our current status, we are moments away from releasing a beta patch containing the Common route and Kuroneko route. However, we still require help in the JP-EN TL/TLC department before we can release this.

Interested parties, you can post in this thread or drop by IRC using the method detailed in the above post to come find me.