Playing G Senjou no Maou

slamerz

Idk, I found him easy to connect with, it was difficult at first to understand him, but I feel they did a good job of revealing his feelings and background in doses to slowly get the reader to understand and become immersed in him. or at least I did >,<

I liked G Senjou no Maou, although a minor gripe I had was that choices you made seemed to alter the past and stuff, like with the Tsubaki route and the others as well. Still good, just makes me go 'wait, why is that different?' now and again.

Pushed through and finished the route, surprised slightly by that ending.

Somewhat disappointed that there wasn't a bit more detail as to his future, felt alittle lack luster to just jump to the happy ending. And then they reveal he's living with his mom again and they barely touched on her, and her problems, so its really hard to understand why she was nuts before and is fine now... All and all it was a good read none the less

By uncomfortable I mean you witness characters around you change for the worse.The VN has a surprisingly light tone to accompany this.

Bad things happen + dark tone = Thrilling

Bad things happen + light tone = Uncomfortable

It's not a drawback, I love the fact that it's so. It was a unique experience  :D

By uncomfortable I mean you witness characters around you change for the worse.The VN has a surprisingly light tone to accompany this.

Bad things happen + dark tone = Thrilling

Bad things happen + light tone = Uncomfortable

It's not a drawback, I love the fact that it's so. It was a unique experience  :D

It was unique to experience discomfort for the characters actions, in most VN the only form of discomfort I receive is when the character does something completely dumb and out of character and I'm just staring at the screen speechless just like, wow did the writers really think this kind of thing would work? and the discomfort usually spins from the displeasure of the scene and having to still go through it. Most VN only have a few of these moments though. Now to find the next VN to read.

ah Tsubaki's route,it was a good read and yea gets kinda dark and felt bad for her a lot of the time but the ending was pretty good imo,

the way he took all that beating and then trolled his father

Surprised that his father actually kept his word after the kid was released though. As soon as he lets you go you call your guy and release the kid, after that you have zero leverage and if your dad was in a bad mood one day he was as good as dead.

Surprised that his father actually kept his word after the kid was released though. As soon as he lets you go you call your guy and release the kid, after that you have zero leverage and if your dad was in a bad mood one day he was as good as dead.

well i wont spoil too much but read the true route u'll see his father in a different light. Its quite amusing actually

well i wont spoil too much but read the true route u'll see his father in a different light. Its quite amusing actually

I'll have to wait a abit, I can never play through a VN twice in a row, I usually have to wait and play another one in-between so I can get back into the immersion of it when I play it again, otherwise the feelings and memories of the last route just make things not feel right when I choose something else and things start to change.