Bokuten – Why I Became an Angel(Boku ga Tenshi ni Natta Wake)

ohiowar

I'm surprised though... that game is pretty dark.  True utsuge don't generally get translated, except for Swan Song...

Edit:  Incidentally, though I didn't put this game in the running for game of the year last year, it is nonetheless one of the better games from last year.  It is pretty rare for me not to think what they intend to bring over sucks, lol.

Oh. . . . this game. . . .. Those planning to play this game may have to prepare for the common route which is full of random case solving cases that were kinda boring also random s*x. Well after your in the heroin's route that is when the real fun starts.

Also Fijimaru-sensei art here is the best.it looks very more refined and upgraded.clap clap clap

5688-1637189742.jpg<<<----Best heroin in the game :P

I'm surprised though... that game is pretty dark.  True utsuge don't generally get translated, except for Swan Song...

Edit:  Incidentally, though I didn't put this game in the running for game of the year last year, it is nonetheless one of the better games from last year.  It is pretty rare for me not to think what they intend to bring over sucks, lol.

So, It's gonna be tragedy? For real? I love tragedies VNs.

It's pretty rare for me to look forward to one of Mangagamers titles, I guess they can release some good ones from time to time too.

I like Dark stories, I just hope ending won't be as mutch

sad as it was in Swan Song.

I like nakiges but I like the ones with happy endings

like ShiniKiss.

• 2 years later...

Sorry, dude, that's not really an update.  The 7/22 status update put the game in that state, and it hasn't changed since (as in, it is verbatim identical).  (I wouldn't want to read too much into the tea leaves, but it sounds to me like the game is waiting to be ported; as in, porting hasn't started, or it would say so in the update.)

It's not uncommon for MangaGamer releases to get parked in line behind other releases they're working on.  They are juggling, uh, a lot of pies here.  However, in terms of 'what does this mean for the game coming out' - Since the game is parked, god knows how much longer it will stay parked.  If I had to take bets, I'd say it won't start moving until at least after Da Capo 3 is out of porting and into beta testing.  Maybe more.

16 minutes ago, VLOCKUP said:

To be fair, I'm mainly interested in multi platforms. Odd that no one has take notice of this or at least made a fuss.

Well, if I may give my opinion here it's because most of the platform that all of Fuwanovel user here use would be Windows (And me too as well). So of course almost nobody would made a notice to multi platform there, more so if you consider that the Windows only limitation for most VN could be easily fix by emulating Windows for both of Linux and Mac user there (Or just install Windows as OS). To be honest, I think multi platform there would mean that it'll be also released at Vita until I saw VNDB entry for Bokuten that English version had both of Macintosh and Linux support.

tldr - It's not that strange people won't notice multi platforms, because majority of PC user here would be using Windows as OS. And Mangagamer also had several release which is multi platform in the past (Like Cartagra and Kara no Shoujo 2) in the past.

Sekai Project has a few games with upcoming Vita ports from their Kickstarters, I believe.  But MangaGamer has never gone anywhere near consoles.  Any console port would have to be all-ages only, as no current console will allow AO or unrated content.  But more importantly, consoles take a cut of everything sold, and have complex (read: expensive) certification processes.