Konosora Snow Presents

douggle

• 3 weeks later...

Konosora: Cruise Sign for the PS Vita and PS3 has been announced for a September 25 release.

It contains both the original game and the fandisk, and of course some newly-written scenarios. Limited edition and pre-order bonuses are also available.

Official website: http://5pb.jp/games/konosora.cs/

From what I can tell off the website, this is a side story or fandisk like thing. 

It seems to go off of Kotori's route, as it is the story of a winter in which you (protag) and her live together. (they call it a mini adventure)

There's also a drama cd about the soaring club on some winter camp, as well as a soundtrack that is kotori's character song. 

Much love for kotori it seems. 

Akari route? Nice :D,doesnt she have one in the fandisc already though?

Only Kanako and Hotaru were added in the fandisc if I'm not mistaken^^

Cool!

Yay!. I didn't like Kotori at first but after some time you begin to find her cute >.>

I am the only one who disliked Ageha? I find her annoying and overdramatic 

and slutty >.>

i didnt like either of 'em i just finished Kotori's route a while ago and halfway through Ageha's route atm

Man i thought i'd like Ageha with her setting and all but she's getting annoying and apparently she never even confesses to the MC from wat i heard so.....thats bad ;d

Amane best for me :P

Just curious, they do remove the ero content when they port VN in general to consoles right?(ps3/vita) For Cruise Sign, it says it includes fan disc and quite a few routes were pretty much pure fanservice.

Yes they do, the ero content will be removed. They'll probably add ecchi to it instead.

• 5 months later...