Psychological/Thriller Visual Novel

sneakpool

Any Recommendation on Psychological/Thriller genre will be appreciated

Example :  Saya no Uta

Chaos;Head

Higurashi When They Cry

Umineko When They Cry

Danganronpa(PSP)

Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors(DS)

Maybe Divi Dead not sure

So Please comment if you know anything worth playing

PS

Playstation ;)

Choas head If you can get it to work It's Unique In that You can either make the game constantly try to fuck with your head or keep it tame.

oh I see you listed that hmm, then I agree with Yukiru Oh The Original Bible Black Has a hint of this too

Sorry... people named most of the translated ones.  Thrillers aren't exactly rare (though they aren't so common as to be easily found), and they are proportionately represented amongst translated vns (oddly, moege are disproportionately untranslated, probably because it is hard to get up the  motivation to go through with a full translation of a regular moege).   Cross Channel comes to mind, though it isn't exactly a thriller (has some horror-ish moments, protag is completely insane, etc).  I'm afraid you'll find yourself short of vns to play in English for the genre, though.

Does Steins;Gate count as a psychological thriller? It's on everyone's top 10 list.

I suppose the only other thing you don't have there worth mentioning would be Kara no Shoujo. I found just as weightful as Saya no Uta.

kara is worse than saya i believe D:

and steins;gate it'd be better to wait till they release the new one,forgot when though

Does Steins;Gate count as a psychological thriller? It's on everyone's top 10 list.

I suppose the only other thing you don't have there worth mentioning would be Kara no Shoujo. I found just as weightful as Saya no Uta.

I think Steins;Gate is a nice thriller, not sure if its that psychological though. It's still one of my favorites and certainly worth reading if you don't mind some hard scfi.

I agree that both Kara no Shoujo and Saya were weightful, but Kara no Shoujo was a lot more realistic. On the other side I think Saya no Uta is much darker because of the horror elements it has. It depends what you like more but I think Kara no Shoujo should certainly be added to the list.

and steins;gate it'd be better to wait till they release the new one,forgot when though

The limited edition will be released this monday (March 31) , regular edition is April 30.

Steins;Gate is nice but after watching anime and reading manga, I don't know if the game will thrill me anymore.

Apart from that thanks for recommendations but i have read almost every vn suggested apart from:

• Higanbana (will read after KnS)
  • Kara no Shoujo (reading now)
  • Steins;Gate (if nothing else would be left)

Thank again and more suggestions are always welcome.

Steins;Gate is nice but after watching anime and reading manga, I don't know if the game will thrill me anymore.

Apart from that thanks for recommendations but i have read almost every vn suggested apart from:

• Higanbana (will read after KnS)
  • Kara no Shoujo (reading now)
  • Steins;Gate (if nothing else would be left)

Thank again and more suggestions are always welcome.

I watched the anime before reading the VN too, but I still had a lot of fun reading it, even though the anime is pretty good.