Best VN You've Ever Played

Zenophilious

:] More power to Umineko - it's my #1 favourite as well. It simply has the most memorable story, characters, music, themes, etc. It nails every point, in my opinion. There was literally nothing that I didn't like about it. Some people don't like the pacing in some of the episodes, but I had 0 problems with it. Was perfect to me.

Umineko spoiler

Although, I would've loved to see Chiester 556 show up in the main game, with voice acting and all (UmiTweak). Yes, her vessel was destroyed and as such she counted as dead... but I still wanted to see her. Her appearance in the TIPS section wasn't enough

:(. And none of her lines in the Tsubasa fandisc has been translated.

But that's not exactly a serious complaint, is it, lol. So I don't even count it.

I won't completely discount the possibility, but I highly doubt that I'll ever find a VN I like more than the Umineko series. Or the When They Cry series as a whole for that matter. Guess we'll see what WTC5 will have to offer huh. There's been some art from Ryukishi floating around that is most likely related to it - with the date Winter 2014 on it. Also some new Higurashi stuff as well.