Best VN You've Ever Played

Zenophilious

Title pretty much says it all.  Just list your favorite VN of all time.

Mine...well, since I've read through the astoundingly high number of 3 VNs, would have to be Hoshizora no Memoria.  I got pretty attached to almost all of the characters (Aoi, I will always hate you.  ALWAYS), and the plot twists were great.  I think I cried about 3-4 times playing through it; the feels were so strong, and I'm a crybaby when it comes to heartrendingly sad and bittersweet endings.  I can't say anything about Mare's or Yume's routes, since I'm waiting until the fandisc gets translated, but I loved Asuho's, Kosame's, and Komomo's routes.

Bwhahahahaha Clannad no doubt.

Why ? Because it was perfect.

As a whole the Vn what a complete success. The Key masterpiece.

It's also the only Vn where I wouldn't change a thing.

Title pretty much says it all.  Just list your favorite VN of all time.

Mine...well, since I've read through the astoundingly high number of 3 VNs, would have to be Hoshizora no Memoria.  I got pretty attached to almost all of the characters (Aoi, I will always hate you.  ALWAYS), and the plot twists were great.  I think I cried about 3-4 times playing through it; the feels were so strong, and I'm a crybaby when it comes to heartrendingly sad and bittersweet endings.  I can't say anything about Mare's or Yume's routes, since I'm waiting until the fandisc gets translated, but I loved Asuho's, Kosame's, and Komomo's routes.

I completely agree with you! Hoshimemo is just astounding. Another best VN is Grisaia no Kajitsu, I'm waiting for the sequel right now.

Grisaia no Kajitsu hands down best ever i read,nothing compares to it really imo

The writing,the jokes,the storyline,the characters all thought up pretty well and most of all Kazami Yuuji and Kazuki are just too awesome xD

Other honorable mentions would be G-senjou,Yume Miru Kusuri and Sharin no Kuni

As much, as I want to give it to Rance I can't I love Rance He's Awesome And Rules All But, I don't consider his games just visual novels as they have rpg and in the case of songoku srpg elements. So Straight up best Novel to Me. It's going to have to go to The Original Fate/Stay Night That was the one that really increased my visual Novel Reading Though Rewrite is practically right behind it. See I don't always need the sex to like a game haha. :)

It's really really hard to decide between Little Busters, Clannad, Steins;Gate and Ever17, but I'm going to have to say Clannad because otherwise I'm afraid maefdomn will kill a puppy. :(

Good ... good ... He will live

puppy-SAVED-YAY.jpg

It has to be Fate Stay Night or Little Busters. I love Fate Stay Night for how epic it is and the universe it takes place in. Little Busters is a VN that gave me a cluster fuck of emotions and had some pretty awesome characters with a great ending. I haven't finished Clannad yet but from what I have read of it I find that I can very much relate to it.