Boob or Ass Man (or Women)

42 members have voted

1. 1. Boobs or Ass

• Boobs
    • Ass
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

Well I know i'm gonna get booed of the stage for this but I don't like mondo breasted girl's because well I just don't get their appeal and anime just exaggerates their size to ridiculous proportions which I don't find attractive I prefer medium or small chested girls when it comes to it and nice thighs and hips.  :P

So there you have it i'm ready for any naysayers on my part.

BRING IT I"M READY!!!

500px-Goku_Movie_Tree_Of_Might.JPG

Well I know i'm gonna get booed of the stage for this but I don't like mondo breasted girl's because well I just don't get their appeal and anime just exaggerates their size to ridiculous proportions which I don't find attractive I prefer medium or small chested girls when it comes to it and nice thighs and hips.  :P

So there you have it i'm ready for any naysayers on my part.

BRING IT I"M READY!!!

500px-Goku_Movie_Tree_Of_Might.JPG

I also find it funny that most animes are based in japan, and well lets face it as cute as their faces are Japanese girls just do not have large chests, just like their men are rarely endowed beyond a few inches

Other does not include "lolis" Nosebleed. That being said, I see your Milky Holmes and up you this:

YxvSfgV.jpg

True ass is the best ass.

I didn't mean lolis by that pic. The loli was just a fortunate coincidence. Come one it was pretty obvious which body part i was referring to. I mean it's literally the biggest in the picture i posted.

Guest hairybumslapper

Well, there's nothing better than letting your hands go wild on a girl/woman's chest. Hearing them huff/moan from the contact make's it even better.

Boob's it is for me.

Foot fetishes? Nosebleed lol. But for real, I think we are missing the fact that the ass is the best. Needs more votes.

Well they asked which other part you're most into if it isn't the other 2. I am entitled to my fetishes.

It's clear that the majority understands the superiority of other body parts besides butts. I was actually expecting "Others" to outvote both.

• 2 weeks later...